![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Cagliari vs Milan 6/1/2011 (and Milan x Al Ahly)
Milan - Al Ahly is in 45 minutes. The only game of our pre-season.
The latest reports say that Allegri will start with Pato and Cassano up front. During the last training session, Allegri curiously played with a midfield of Strasser, Gattuso and Thiago Silva. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Good that you opened the thread for friendly game. There has been always problem with streaming when Milan play against arab clubs.
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
go to atdhe.net and enjoy , cassano is wearing shiny orange color boots,
![]() Last edited by edysupriadi; 02-01-2011 at 11:14. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
an entertaining first half. El Ahly aren't as weak as I thought they are.
EDIT: I know why. They have more World Football Players of the Year than we do. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN Last edited by Xudong; 02-01-2011 at 11:56. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
how's the scoreline?
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
1-0 scored by Seedorf assisted by Pato who got the ball from silly FK from opponent that sent ball to Pato.
![]()
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
in the second half so far, we seem to have lost control of the game. the problem is midfield, I think.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
without proper support from the midfield, even Ibrahimovic couldn't do anything.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
on the other hand, berretta doesn't seem too bad.
2-0.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Robinho, what did you smoke there? How couldn't you notice that you were already out of the field?
![]()
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Beretta was awful? Well, I have to admit that I watched different Baretta. He played well especially his positioning. About Montelengo I agree with Allegri. He is not ready for Serie A. He could be useful if we don't have any option in fullbacks but for now I will chose other fullback than him. He is bad at defending and offensively not that good. Not like Mattioni for example in which he was bad at defending but offensively he has something to offer to the team.
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
u guys noticed our new no 22 ? montelongo ! yes , its him !
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
) in fact his goal was a very good goal imo, |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Allegri; "The team is worried about Robinho's injury that seems pretty serious"
Milanmikey I have no idea what ur talking about... I disagree with every single thing you said. Ibra was very selfish but that's ok, he was far from outstanding. Oduamadi was not that good inspite of those two dribbles. Merkel was bad today. Beretta was amazing absolutely, I hope we don't sign Toni and promote Beretta. I really liked Beretta a great deal today. Oddo was exceptional, he looked like just the fullback we have been looking for! He was so good! Pato n Cassano were both rusty...both will start against Cagliari because Robinho will be out for at least 2 weeks. Montelongo I was unimpressed with and Silva's midfield trial was not successful. |
|
|
|