![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Patrolling the streets...
And the local bars. Here is the caped crusader! It is anyones guess what his secret identity is. As you can see girls love dark knights.
![]() ![]()
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Umeå of Sweden
Fave Players: Kakhaber Kaladze
![]() |
Man I didn't know you where up to that type of thing... We well... Whatever turns you on baby!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
![]() |
kris...I was just wondering, Anyway are you registered at the Gutter Club b/c sounds like this pic is familiar to me??!!!:p
![]()
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar] Grand MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Western Australia
![]() |
Kris!
I told you there is no such thing as Batman in real life! They only exist in COMICS! No Batmobile, no black "superman" outfit, no Robin! Why do you always act crazy? There is no such thing! ![]()
__________________
If A$$holes Had Wings, This Place Would Be An Airport! |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() And Rex, no I am not registred at the gutter club... I am overqualified. I should have had pictures of when I met the police in this outfit... Ehh I mean when this man met the police. ![]()
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Western Australia
![]() |
Quote:
But please, no caped crusader parties okay? ![]()
__________________
If A$$holes Had Wings, This Place Would Be An Airport! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Guest
|
Was he Kris wearing that black outfit of batman ??
![]() |
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Guest
|
![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
I can't believe those pictures are still here
I must save them to my computer now, look out for Batman ![]()
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: Novi Sad,Serbia/Florence,Italy
Fave Players: Maldini,Billy,Baresi,Nesta
![]() |
great costume kris!!!!hahahahahah i can`t believe it...kris-THE SUPERHERO!!!
![]()
__________________
`You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince`
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
![]() |
when i was younger i used to get nightmares of batman
![]() although i still think spidey man could kick batmans a$$ ![]() (great pics btw)
__________________
[M] |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
It's a bird?!? It's plane???
NO, IT'S KRISMAN !!!!!!!! Btw Mia, Hulk is stronger then Spiderman!!!! ![]()
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
![]() |
but the hulk is uglier than spiderman so
![]() ![]()
__________________
[M] |
|
|
|