Winter Transfer Window 2017
What a joke! What an embarrassment! What kind of people work in this club these days?!?!?! God damn amateurs!

Apparently Everton is mad that Milan has pretty much made the deal official without any medicals or signatures. I am guessing that there is a mutual agreement but no official documentation. Everton has every right to be pissed. This management led by our "CEO" Galliani is just ancient in their ways. God I can't wait for these imbeciles to get the fuck out of this club!
Nef take it for what it is a circus.The end of the decade of destruction is almost over and it cant come fast enough.Hopefully they get it done in Feb and we dont have to wait.Since scouts advisors have been cut Gallianis weaknesses are there for all to see , some see him as a legend.But its amazing what good talent scouts and a blank cheque do for one.
'Pending medical' can be implied, doesn't have to be always written in news and tweets. No signature though, that's another thing.
And btw Jese is much less wanted by PSG, if Deulofeu is to be a dry loan why not get Jese dry loan, around same age and a more natural left player too.
Wow, this is just sad. Now it's like we don't even know how to act like a big club off the pitch anymore. It really is time for the new owners to take the reins.
I have no idea why we didn't take Jese either. he seems a better option with less of an attitude problem.

Who knows, this might just go in one of three directions:
1.) Everton get mad and pull the plug, Merda step in and take him up instead (ala Biabanny)
2.) He fails the medical because of a... "Tooth" problem, goes somewhere else (ala Aly Cissokho)
3.) Milan admit their fuck up and we apologize and actually sign the dude.. (no precedents...)
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Muntari is out of contract and just joined Pescara. How did Galli miss that out. Smile
(01-21-2017, 01:23 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Wow, this is just sad. Now it's like we don't even know how to act like a big club off the pitch anymore. It really is time for the new owners to take the reins.

We havent known how to that for a decade.Its always been begging since 07.Milan are a big club in history only.If the sale doesnt go through we're in trouble
(01-21-2017, 05:54 AM)edysim Wrote: Muntari is out of contract and just joined Pescara. How did Galli miss that out. Smile

He is replacing another champion or mr X if you prefer, Aquilani, who went to Sassuolo. Pescara are like us during transfer windows.  Confused
Guys I was just thinking. What if we would get Pjaca in the summer for LW

I still rate him and he has played a total of 86 minutes in the Serie A, he for sure is unhappy about that and I bet he won´t cost us more than 25 million.
And I would be nice to see Juve pissed of when he will perform for us.