Winter Mercato 2018-2019
(12-28-2018, 09:11 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: "AC Milan striker Gonzalo Higuain wants to link up with Maurizio Sarri again at Chelsea, having previously played under the Italian at Napoli.

According to Sport Mediaset, the Argentine star has requested a transfer to Stamford Bridge, having struggled to make an impact at the San Siro since his loan switch from Juventus in the summer."

F*** that star that misses an open goal from 3m...
If Higuain really wants to leave : let him leave, but not necessarely to have Morata ...
At this stage, it's only rumours and speculations.

About Borini : it would be a hell of good news if he leaves in China for 10M or more !

About Fabregas : we really need this player, just make it happen !
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(12-28-2018, 09:56 AM)GeoTav Wrote: About Fabregas : we really need this player, just make it happen !

If Rabiot is sold to Barca during the winter window, I could see PSG replace him with Fabregas shortterm. That could also explain why the rumours linking him to us have died down a bit.
(12-28-2018, 10:48 AM)Nicolas Wrote: If Rabiot is sold to Barca during the winter window, I could see PSG replace him with Fabregas shortterm. That could also explain why the rumours linking him to us have died down a bit.

PSG would have made Ramsey their main priority for a midfield reinforcement.
Rabiot shouldn't be sold easily to Barcelona, it's a complicated situation.
The rumours about Fabregas were more that he could go to Monaco as Henry knows him well and would like to have him.

But other rumours from yesterday/today are that Fabregas is closer than ever from Milan ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
It seems that fabregas isn't coming neither. A source close to him says that Monaco is in pole.
We are still in disarray , we are still not seen as a serious club.We'll probably have to overpay in wages to get a player like Fabregas , when we were linked with him it was reported we wouldn't be willing to match Chelsea's valuation and wanted Fabregas to accept a 50% pay cut from £8m a year to £4m or maybe it was €8m and €4m.

I hate to beat a dead horse but there won't be whole sale changes or any major additions in January.Paqueta will be our main signing and hopefully he settles in well and fast.But if Gattuso is still here I see a situation where we hit March and there's already talk of a Paqueta loan after he's played a total of 6 mins or some crap like that.
As long as Gattuso is coach this club has no future.We would all of loved him to been even good but he's a bad coach.Real bad , he talks absolute bollox his team has no plan no cohesion no fight nothing it's void off all characteristics that make a team.

The names mentioned are not much better , I think the ship for will well and truly of sailed by the time the sack him and by then it will of been too late.

Higuain for Morata, may as well just leave Higuain go.Morata is absolutely terrible he makes Matri look like good.
(12-28-2018, 02:14 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: We are still in disarray , we are still not seen as a serious club.We'll probably have to overpay in wages to get a player like Fabregas , when we were linked with him it was reported we wouldn't be willing to match Chelsea's valuation and wanted Fabregas to accept a 50% pay cut from £8m a year to £4m or maybe it was €8m and €4m.

I hate to beat a dead horse but there won't be whole sale changes or any major additions in January.Paqueta will be our main signing and hopefully he settles in well and fast.But if Gattuso is still here I see a situation where we hit March and there's already talk of a Paqueta loan after he's played a total of 6 mins or some crap like that.
As long as Gattuso is coach this club has no future.We would all of loved him to been even good but he's a bad coach.Real bad , he talks absolute bollox his team has no plan no cohesion no fight nothing it's void off all characteristics that make a team.

The names mentioned are not much better , I think the ship for will well and truly of sailed by the time the sack him and by then it will of been too late.

Higuain for Morata, may as well just leave Higuain go.Morata is absolutely terrible he makes Matri look like good.

Totally agreed. 

I look back with quite a lot of anger at the time when we had a window of opportunity to get Aubameyang and were dicking around with pursuit of Morata Wallbang ....

All of that said, I don't think he's quite as bad as ppl are making him out to be. Both him and Lukaku were doing quite well before they went to Chelsea and Manutd respectively....and both had a great honeymoon period where they scored a lot when they just got there. Something went wrong and it's more than hurr durr they are shit.

In reality something similar has happened to Higuain as well and ppl are acting like he's some chump. The sending off int he Juve game was very damaging to him mentally and his problem goes beyond the shallow analyses that I see here about him...

Gattuso seems more and more useless and I hate to be an "I told you so" because despite my misgivings, I would ultimately want a Milan coach to succeed but he never really struck me as the brightest bulb in the building.
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
It will be difficult to retain Higuain & Bakayoko if we don't finish top four
https://www.football-italia.net/132587/l...-be-sacked

I’m holding back words, only for the respect to the forum. Totally disappointed by Leonardo.
Does he think AC Milan fans are morons?! Or, that we don’t watch our team games?!

0-0 with relegation contenders Bologna and Frosinone and a defeat at home from a mid-table Serie A team, Fiorentina, is not a fight for CL, it’s a survival battle. If we weren’t lucky to score at the end of couple of games, we would’ve been in the lower half of the table.

And forget the table and results, did you see how we played those games? If we were in Serie B we wouldn’t be close to promotion.

The reality is that we need better players. We agree on that. But, first, we need a coach. Any coach. Anyone with a hint of team management skills. Because the deadwood on our bench is only good at turning the best striker in Serie A to look like an amateur, not at building a team or directing a football game.
Spot on