Week 21: Brescia vs. Milan (Friday, January 24, 2020 20:45 CET)
and the end of the match #FuckSilva
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(01-24-2020, 10:42 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Top 4 dream is soon possible, Roma is suffering from Injury scare...Zaniolo, Diawara and their Mercato has been BS plus they have to play in Europa League in Feb and March. Atalanta only one to beat.

I think you just jinxed it now!

To be honest I don't see us making the top 4. We would need a miracle. We barely won tonight against a team in the relegation zone. But top 6 I think we can pull off, if we keep playing like this.
(01-24-2020, 10:49 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: People who want Donnarumma sold are clowns

nothing wrong if we get 70M Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
nice 3points away from home! donnaruma should be motm, capt and kjaer were solid, they looked like they ve played together before..
aka edysim
(01-24-2020, 10:50 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: nothing wrong if we get 70M Sagrin

no. now its increased to 120M Devilcool
aka edysim
What the last few matches have really made clear to me is that we need to be better in midfield. We're absolutely lacking defensive solidity, and I think part of the reason Bennacer keeps getting booked is that he has to perform defensive tasks that he shouldn't have to, given that he's more of a Pirlo style player. We need a destroyer similar to Gattuso or Van Bommel next to him instead of Kessie and his weak positioning.
one more experienced element in the mid, is what we need now.
(01-24-2020, 10:38 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: ugly win. Angry

but an ugly win is a win. Grinundwech

Hope to give us more like those ugly wins
(01-24-2020, 10:47 PM)Artan Wrote: who would have thought that rebic would become so decisive... Big Grin

definitely not Pioli  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(01-24-2020, 10:47 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: do it before Mazen fasst. Sagrin

done!  Devilol
aka xudong