Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
(07-24-2020, 10:06 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Looks like Xu has made some very personal 'sacrifice' to convince Suso to join Milan. Grinundwech
Thanks, Xu for your contribution, you will never be forgotten. Proud and keep on the 'hard' work going Sagrin

(07-24-2020, 12:53 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Suso and Xu very "close" relations Sagrin

How dare you point fingers on my Xu, she is not what your filth filled brain is thinking Angry, I can swear to God she can never backstab our relations, we apparently had a baby together. Don't even dare to do this mistake again. Angry
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(07-25-2020, 09:06 AM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: How dare you point fingers on my Xu, she is not what your filth filled brain is thinking Angry, I can swear to God she can never backstab our relations, we apparently had a baby together. Don't even dare to do this mistake again. Angry

Why so serious

Anyway what's the name of that kid Xuso or Suxu Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-25-2020, 02:02 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Why so serious

Anyway what's the name of that kid Xuso or Suxu Sagrin

What nonsense Angry, when his father is Spanish how can expect to have such kind of weird name, anyway I worked hard enough on the bed to pass all kinds of footballing genes in my son. When Ran Ggnick rumors were on surfaces I was about to enroll him in Milan academy so he also becomes as great as hid dad was at Milan but thank god I withdraw at last moment btw I am in Almeria right now and Xu is currently on my lap, I have some plans for tonight Diablotin
Just saw that Conti has no ligament issues after his injury, and it is only a contusion/bruising. That's great news. I really thought he had another tear and he'd be gone for another (almost) full season.

This is good news also because it gives us selling options at RB. Big Grin
I personally would sell Calabria because he'd be pure profit. I also think Conti has shown more then Calabria on the whole so if I had to choose for 1 to remain, it would be Conti.
(07-26-2020, 03:58 PM)nefremo Wrote: Just saw that Conti has no ligament issues after his injury, and it is only a contusion/bruising. That's great news. I really thought he had another tear and he'd be gone for another (almost) full season.

This is good news also because it gives us selling options at RB. Big Grin
I personally would sell Calabria because he'd be pure profit. I also think Conti has shown more then Calabria on the whole so if I had to choose for 1 to remain, it would be Conti.

I will sell both, let's have Emerson/Atal and Kalulu competing with each other, both Conti and Calabria are not Milan material
(07-26-2020, 04:07 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I will sell both, let's have Emerson/Atal and Kalulu competing with each other, both Conti and Calabria are not Milan material

No arguments from me. But I still don't know how good Kalulu is. Can we rely on him yet? He sure looks good on youtube, but keep in mind those are all youth competitions.
(07-26-2020, 03:39 PM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: What nonsense Angry, when his father is Spanish how can expect to have such kind of weird name, anyway I worked hard enough on the bed to pass all kinds of footballing genes in my son. When Ran Ggnick rumors were on surfaces I was about to enroll him in Milan academy so he also becomes as great as hid dad was at Milan but thank god I withdraw at last moment btw I am in Almeria right now and Xu is currently on my lap, I have some plans for tonight Diablotin

poor Xu Sagrin
(07-26-2020, 04:24 PM)nefremo Wrote: No arguments from me. But I still don't know how good Kalulu is. Can we rely on him yet? He sure looks good on youtube, but keep in mind those are all youth competitions.

Today's football is completely being dominated by Afro-French so yeah, I will surely give a try.
(07-26-2020, 04:41 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Today's football is completely being dominated by Afro-French so yeah, I will surely give a try.

Europe is finished....
@ Ghost of Suso

What the serious fuck?

I have always thought that I am fairly easy going. Maybe I am older than most of you, so I don't mind young people occasionally having some fun. After all, we are all Milan fans and I feel that we are a big family (brotherhood), so I am not offended when occasionally someone says something that crosses the line. It is all good.

But I don't feel comfortable any more with all this. Some of this crap is distasteful and even disturbing.

In fact, I am going to remove you from my buddy list as soon as I finished this post. I probably should've never accepted your invitation to begin with. After all, you probably aren't even a Milan fan anymore, and that disqualifies you from this brotherhood, so why would I even bother being friendly to someone disrespects my team?

For my fellow Milan guys, it is still okay with you. Say whatever you want (about me, or Reza Big Grin) and have all the fun you like. Big Grin

Forza Milan and Forza MM. Heart

EDIT: Ghost of Suso, in fact, you can continue saying whatever you want too, because I won't be able to read that anyway. You were the only person on my buddy list; now you are the only person on my ignore list. LOL.
aka xudong