Week 36: Sassuolo - Milan (Sunday, May 17 - 12:30 CET)
(05-17-2015, 01:57 PM)Arildonardo Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 01:43 PM)xudong Wrote: Fun fact: Milan's last 9 goals were scored by 9 different players.

Question: Is Milan leading the red card race? We surely have had a handful of reds this season. Facepalm

A handful? I think we have 12 now, and yes we're leading... Atalanta and Sassuolo have 9 in second place.

What a comfortable margin we are leading by... Finally, we have something we are winning... Icon_lol2

Looks like we should be officially (mathematically) out of EL race too. Looking back on the past few seasons:

2010-11: 1st
2011-12: 2nd
2012-13: 3rd
2013-14: 8th, losing out on EL on the last matchday
2014-15: now 10th, already out of EL
2015-16: ???
Photo 
Yep
[Image: ZpJejHP.png]

Actually I think they still haven't updated the stats after the match. We have 12.
Funny thing though, there are actually only 5 teams that have less yellow cards than us. So we're sticking with the reds... Devilcool
Well, we should have played better today, plain and simple. However, the ref obviously made some big mistakes as well, and I think in spite of everything, we always looked like the better team on the pitch. If Bonaventura hadn't been sent off, I am pretty sure we would have won, because Sassuolo were struggling to keep up with us in the 2nd half. It's just one of those seasons, I guess. We've been having shit luck all year.

As for the number of red cards we've gotten this season, it's disgraceful. A club like Milan should not rely on brute force. I really hope this sale happens...