Gianluigi Donnarumma
I agree that Donnarumma probably didn't make much of the decision when choosing Raiola. However, on the other hand from his perspective Raiola's doing exactly what he wants, which is making him a ton of money.
If we criticize parents and brothers and sisters of other players, as has happened before, Donnarumma should not get a pass if it is similar case. As for Galliani having a "role" in getting Raiola to be his agent then it is unethical on both sides, not only Galliani but also Donnarumma (and his friends/family/whoever) accepting something like this from Galliani
If what's described here by some is true, it reminds me of Kaka and his father agent.
(12-28-2016, 09:33 PM)reza Wrote: If we criticize parents and brothers and sisters of other players, as has happened before, Donnarumma should not get a pass if it is similar case. As for Galliani having a "role" in getting Raiola to be his agent then it is unethical on both sides, not only Galliani but also Donnarumma (and his friends/family/whoever) accepting something like this from Galliani

I may be misunderstanding your point, but I don't see how much responsibility can be placed on Gigio's shoulders. He might have been involved in deciding to choose Raiola, but really the guy's just a kid, so chances are he was strongly influenced in his decision, or more likely the decision was made for him. Really there's only so much responsibility that can be put on him in this situation imo. Even then, I think from his (or his family's) perspective, Raiola's doing what they want, which is earning him a better deal.

I agree on potential unethical acts being taken in this scenario.
We can't really distinguish between parents and player if the effect on the team is the same at end of day. The report, hopefully just a rumour, is that Raiola will ask to make him highest paid player on the team next season. Even the next Buffon should not be highest paid player at 18, I don't think this is right. A contract that rises every season is more appropriate in my opinion.
"There are reports Mino Raiola is demanding €10m per year wages for Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma."

It's just a report and/or a negotiating tactic but ... as I have said before the player does not get a pass *from me, just my opinion* for choosing such an agent.
My opinion too. So pissed to read reports like this.
It's Galliani who pushed him into Raiolas hands. He had a lot of talks with him about his "bright future with Raiola".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(01-21-2017, 12:25 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It's Galliani who pushed him into Raiolas hands. He had a lot of talks with him about his "bright future with Raiola".

Is that a fact? I would be so upset if it was true. Angry Time to get rid of that leech, and that fat agent.
Wouldn't be surprised if true, Galliani definitely pushed Bonaventura into Raiola's hands