Gianluigi Donnarumma
We know what leaked to media. And FM said clearly what was dissagrement between two sides. Two clauses ,especially other one - famous CL clause. I believe they would mention some abnormal agent fee if that was case. But of course we can wrap our heads into aluminium foil and develope some conspiracy theories how he asked for 95% ,nothing stops us.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
This isn't some tin hat conspiracy against Raiola lol. The guy has built his career on extremely dodgy deals and Donnarumma is potentially one of his most lucrative clients. You're either pulling my leg or naive to believe Raiola wouldn't try to get a very high cut from this deal.

Fassone has even said it:

“A player and his agent made their technical and economic evaluation, thinking that they will turn in the future to a club of more elite pedigree with greater financial availability. Raiola wants to exploit the path of the player economically and intends to move him in order to maximize revenue, for both himself and the client"

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2017/06/19/...h-threats/

There's not much to read between the lines, it's obvious Raiola's tried to get things out of this deal that our management were against him getting. I think there was another comment from Fassone where he even mentioned possible legal issues with what Raiola wanted, but I can't find it right now. When the deal was completed almost every press release mentioned Raiola wasn't getting more than normal from this deal. That's not something that would be reported if Raiola didn't try to pocket money in this deal.

Anyway, believe what you want. If you really think Raiola isn't a crook and that it was our management dropped the ball on this one, that's your choice.
Of course he's shady and all that ,but here he didn't asked for some crazy agent fee.None of those media didn't reported that. Or Raiola or somebody from our managment. Nobody. He had two options he liked. No renewal and rat being sold where he will gain his fees or renewal under his terms. He got second one. Only option he was afraid of - rat stacked to stands with no renewal ,career going backwards etc. But I guess he knew that our managment have no balls to do that so he gain his victory over them.
https://www.football-italia.net/109379/r...e%E2%80%99

lol, good luck with that Mino
Yea he's crazy to think that the fans would apologize for anything, even though I do believe that their reaction was a bit over the top at times
Siamo a posto cosi.
f* him for asking an apology, i dont even rate dollar as a bandiera anymore because of that. just a mere pro player that is playing for us.
He can get fan foot in his ass as a token of apology.
meh...

https://www.football-italia.net/109867/d...red-raiola
Such a confusing article......

So ARE they mad at Raiola? Or are they not?? Lol

Such an easy job to be a journalist these days....
I think both are reasonable.

+ Money and the elder son back home
- The image of most valueable is damaged