Winter Transfer Window 2017
Welcome to MM Haii

In my opinion we shouldn't worry about losing out on a good (or may be not so good) player, if the takeover really happens there will be plenty to buy later and years to come and if it doesn't happen then it doesn't really matter.
(01-11-2017, 12:24 PM)Haii Wrote: How could Lazio gett el Gazi fr.o.m. Ajax on loan then option to buy for less then 10m€
And why shouldnt we get him?!?!?

Because he's nothing special inconsistent as fuark and maybe isnt even worth €10m

ALSO MILAN HAVE €0 to spend
(01-11-2017, 12:12 AM)porcho Wrote: Bacca just doesnt fit and I'd rather keep using Lapadulla or Niang up front and spend some money to sign Balde and a midfielder...
He's a stooge because one minute he wants to go, and sulks and looks disinterested... the next minute he want's to stay at Milan... why? Because his dream move never came...
And if his offer was anything like the others - 10+mill per year... at 30, when we're paying 4.5, how could you say no...
I'm not in favour of moves just on wage alone but age needs to be considered... to me guys like Witsel and Oscar(clearly have no ambition) made the wrong move, but someone like Pelle or in this case Bacca... How much longer do you think he has left? Unless PSG still wants him and is willing to pay around 10mill...

My perspective on Bacca is that he is a generally good footballer who wants to maximize his opportunity at top level to play meaningful games instead of money. He certainly wasn't all that happy with being benched on a go nowhere team such as this Milan team, but that is not exactly hard to understand. I mean, how would you feel if you were in his shoes? Wouldn't you want to go somewhere else to either play regularly or play for championships? It's one thing to back up Cavani, but quite another to backup Lapadula. We like to think footballers are robots, but they are human beings with real emotions too. Cant always take that element out of the equation when we evaluate a situation. 

It is probably true that he only ended up staying because his dream move didn't come through, but that's hardly any reason for him to accept a move to China. That's like getting rejected by your dream girl and then settling for the sluttiest stripper you can find. 

As far as the age thing is concerned, I think only Bacca knows what's really important for him. Some guys would rather chase glory and challenges than make money their entire lives. Others would choose money over glory any time. It's not fair for us to tell Bacca what's important or good for him. If Bacca thinks 4.5M a year is good enough for him to live on (don't know about you, but i'd be plenty happy with that), then by all means, he has no reason to say yes to China.
Deulofeu is such a meh signing. Never been so indiferent to a new signing, but i can understand it, considering that we have no money.
But we better make up for it in the summer. Pellegrini,Bernarderschi,Conti and a Cb would be great
fair call slifersd. But Bacca was benched because he wasn't performing and looked disinterested. I'm not a fan with players with that attitude to be honest... If they want to stay, they need to give 120%, if they don't, then go somewhere else...

As for Inter... I'm not worried... all that money spent and where are they? They, on paper, potentially have the better team, but we've got the better future and better coach... Spending big $$ doesn't mean much...
(01-11-2017, 07:49 PM)reza Wrote: Welcome to MM Haii

In my opinion we shouldn't worry about losing out on a good (or may be not so good) player, if the takeover really happens there will be plenty to buy later and years to come and if it doesn't happen then it doesn't really matter.

Thank u Reza

Maybe true , but they want to pay 30m€ for keita balde from Lazio.
What do u think of the takeover ?
Is it going to happen?
(01-11-2017, 10:57 PM)porcho Wrote: As for Inter... I'm not worried... all that money spent and where are they? They, on paper, potentially have the better team, but we've got the better future and better coach... Spending big $$ doesn't mean much...

They are 3 pointe behind us and gathering momentum , they are looking better & as their new signings get more and more used Serie A they'll be consistent (they already are looking consistent won 4 in a row) as the season progresses it is very very possible they overtake us & finish a good few points ahead.

Milan are in a position that no one thought they would be.But you can see how Milan have been lucky on occassions when struggling against Cagliari Crotone Palermo and were lucky to get a point against Atalanta.When any of Bonaventura Suso Romagnoli Paletta miss out we struggle , imagine if 2/3 missed a few games.Our bench is too weak and will not carry this squad when/if it comes to it.
Taarabt joining Genoa (and loaned to us) Smile
(01-12-2017, 04:21 PM)edysim Wrote: Taarabt joining Genoa (and loaned to us)  Smile

Same thing I thought when read the news.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(01-12-2017, 06:45 AM)Haii Wrote: Thank u Reza

Maybe true , but they want to pay 30m€ for keita balde from Lazio.
What do u think of the takeover ?
Is it going to happen?

I think it will finally happen because Berlusconi and Fininvest have already pretty much signed away on Milan, and we have little choice to give it a chance.