Winter Transfer Window 2017
Fassone and Mirabelli had meetings in Dortmund for Aubameyang during their trip in Germany.BVB's request is around €65-70m @AlfredoPedulla

We have a €0 budget and rumours loke that oh FFS

Meanwhile heres real talk and actual facts of where Milan are at..... Everton turn down Milan loan move for Gerard Deulofeu

https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...are_btn_tw
They might have had a meeting...
But it would have gone like this;
They Sit down
Dorumund go... we want minimum €70mill
Fassone and Mirabelli "Thank you for your time and hopspitality. Good luck for the season"
and headed back home...
Rather than spending so much energy on Delofou, Galliani better waste his time and persuade Conte to give us Fabregas. End result might be the same, but effort well spent Smile
@BBCSport
Everton have rejected a bid from AC Milan to take Gerard Deulofeu on loan for the rest of the season.

Over 2 weeks of the weeks of the mercato wasted waiting for an Everton bench player.Took Galliani 18 days to get a no for the loan of a player from a club , a club that doesnt want the player.Zero backup plan as well
And he is mainly a right winger, to me some seem to just assume he can do left wing because he has played it a few times. Even if long term signing he will be mainly Suso's spot. I don't get it, I surely hope it's just me lol
“The positions are very simple: we’re offering a straight loan, or a loan with an option to buy. They’re asking for a loan with obligation.

Galliani about Deulofeu.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I don't really care about this Deulofeu deal. I'm neither for or against it. I don't think it would help us a lot and I don't think it would make us any worse. I just want this whole takeover situation to end so we can get serious again. For all I care Galliani can go on another vacation and just stay there.
(01-18-2017, 01:38 AM)porcho Wrote: They might have had a meeting...
They Sit down
Fassone and Mirabelli "Thank you for your time and hopspitality. Good luck for the season"
and headed back home...

If it was Galliani, then it would like this:

They might have had a meeting... 
They Sit down
Galliani "Are you sure that you don't want to take our 700K loan deal with option to buy?" 
Dortmund got pissed and leaked this to the press.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was just an informational meeting...especially if he really is a target for the Chinese. Most big transfers don't actually happen in the summer, they just end in the summer. A lot of times we find out later on that the groundwork for big transfers was laid months in advance.

Either way, I don't actually believe we'll buy Aubameyang. At this point, it's hard to take anythibg seriously. I just want the takeover to be official first. Than we can talk about all that other stuff.

About Deulofeu.....it seems like a signing that Montella would want and that's why I am for it. RW or LW, I am sure Montella has a plan on how to use him and Suso both. I am not to concerned with the media stories and Galliani's comments to be honest. I think at the end Everton will allow him to leave on a loan with option and Barcelona will agree with it. I have lost all confidence in Niang so getting Deulofeu is a good thing in my book. Because obviously, if it's not him, it will be "stay as we are". I am willing to wait and see how this ends. It's not like we have another option or even a single Euro for another option for that matter.

In other news....the talk of Insigne is lingering around. He is yet to renew with Napoli and there is still a big gap between the two. It's been a few days of stories now saying that we are keeping tabs on him and I even think I read somewhere that we've met with his agent. I would absolutely love this move. Insigne is a very underrated player imo. He is a top attacker and would solve a big problem in our squad.

Maybe let's go all Italian this summer. Insigne, Belotti, Verratti. Big Grin
Or Borriello, Gilardino and Sturaro