Summer transfer window 2017
Perin or Leno? Leno for me. Perin is talented and all that, but his injuries are worrying while Leno has been playing consistently for several years now. €20 million? Then there's no point wasting time.
(06-17-2017, 04:16 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Perin or Leno? Leno for me. Perin is talented and all that, but his injuries are worrying while Leno has been playing consistently for several years now. €20 million? Then there's no point wasting time.

100%.
Leno for 20M, just take it immediately and let Dollarumma rot on Primavera
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
IF Real offers James for Donnarumma, we would be STUPID not to take it.
20M for Leno is a steal, when Ederson & Pickford are over 30M
(06-17-2017, 04:37 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: IF Real offers James for Donnarumma, we would be STUPID not to take it.

I dont know, I always thought he was overrated. Other than an occasional flash, I cant say I saw much of his ability, certainly not 80m worth, or whatever Real paid for him.
(06-17-2017, 04:49 PM)Stitch Wrote: I dont know, I always thought he was overrated. Other than an occasional flash, I cant say I saw much of his ability, certainly not 80m worth, or whatever Real paid for him.

He'd be a top five midfielder in Serie A.  I'd probably value him around 50m.  If we can get him in a swap deal for a player that doesn't want to play for us?  Easy choice for me.
The problem of getting players from EPL or big clubs (RM, Barca, Bayern) are their wage demands. CR7 is one thing because he just brings in so much commercial revenue. James probably wants a ton of money and doesn't bring in as much. Football wise he is certainly good, but you can tell the club is going for sustainable growth and avoiding super high salary guys (Auba for example).
(06-17-2017, 05:03 PM)honsano Wrote: The problem of getting players from EPL or big clubs (RM, Barca, Bayern) are their wage demands. CR7 is one thing because he just brings in so much commercial revenue. James probably wants a ton of money and doesn't bring in as much. Football wise he is certainly good, but you can tell the club is going for sustainable growth and avoiding super high salary guys (Auba for example).

No one will pay his current salary.  He'll have to make a decision to take a pay cut and get more playing time or get around 20 apps and make almost 15m/year.
(06-17-2017, 05:11 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: No one will pay his current salary.  He'll have to make a decision to take a pay cut and get more playing time or get around 20 apps and make almost 15m/year.

EPL teams will absolutely pay that as would PSG.