Summer transfer window 2017
Storari is likely staying
(05-26-2017, 03:55 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Storari is likely staying

Not sure about that. I doubt a 40 year old will want to hang around on the bench for potentially the last year of his career...
(05-26-2017, 04:10 AM)porcho Wrote: Not sure about that. I doubt a 40 year old will want to hang around on the bench for potentially the last year of his career...

He'd be more of a coach to the youngsters than actual player for the team.
His experience will be invaluable for the younger ones, moreso than coaches because he knows what they go through and situations that they may experience and can offer suggestions/solutions to help them out.

Plus, there's always the off chance that players get injured/become unavailable to play. Sometimes shit happens and you're forced to play your 4th best player. Not often, but it does happen. I even remember a CB being a goalie in one game some years ago for Chelsea.

Plus he might need the experience for his coaching badges or something.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(05-26-2017, 04:25 AM)Ryo Wrote: He'd be more of a coach to the youngsters than actual player for the team.
His experience will be invaluable for the younger ones, moreso than coaches because he knows what they go through and situations that they may experience and can offer suggestions/solutions to help them out.

Plus, there's always the off chance that players get injured/become unavailable to play. Sometimes shit happens and you're forced to play your 4th best player. Not often, but it does happen. I even remember a CB being a goalie in one game some years ago for Chelsea.

Plus he might need the experience for his coaching badges or something.

Fair call, I just figured he'd go elsewhere... He's no Fiori...
Can't believe anyone would be prepared to pay 18m for Niang right now. We should jump at the deal if possible.

I don't think Storari will leave, I think he's in a pretty good situation at the club and is valued in helping the youngsters grow. I've read stories in the past that he's been really good at Juve in helping the group bond and get closer.

Latest news is Kessie is done, Conti is on the verge of joining (his agent apparently said they'd have to be "nuts" to turn Milan down) and apparently we're still interested in Papu Gomez.
Poli to Bologna .. says some reports
Storari is supposed to sign a one-year extension
Manchester United want Morata as part of De Gea deal. And now Moussa Dembélé from Celtic has been mentioned as a possible target for us
Kucka at Casa Milan now to discuss the offer from Turkey. Rumors say he is open to the move.

Sosa's agent says Sosa wants to stay at Milan. Of course, at the very end of the interview he says that "but, anything can happen in the transfer market".

Poli as it's been said is apparently close to Bologna.

Seems to be a clearance in the midfield. Mati and Pasalic will also leave (if they are not retained) and rumors circling around about Bertolacci also.
(05-26-2017, 11:59 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Manchester United want Morata as part of De Gea deal. And now Moussa Dembélé from Celtic has been mentioned as a possible target for us

I read about Dembele too. Really?!! This mercato is really exciting one Sagrin