Summer transfer window 2017
(06-20-2017, 07:20 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Offer was more than corect. If little garbage really wanted to stay he would accept it no matter what big garbage "wants for his client". He "wants" to stay but only under conditions .....listed from 1 to 100... Seriously? He can go and stick himself something into something else.

I am not sure that I 100% agree with that. We still don't actually know what was the sticking point for the contract so we technically do not know why exactly they didn't come to an agreement (unless if I have missed an article where this was definitively stated). Nobody else blindly accepts a contract with their employer so there's no reason why a professional footballer should do that either. I am not here trying to defend him either and ultimately I won't really care either way whether he stays or goes because life will go on. I am just trying to provide some balance to this conversation.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Quote:large release clause in order to protect our investment

Is a large release clause really protecting an investment looking from a team's perspective? I don't see it that way, whether 1 million or 100 million the team are setting a price that will handicap them when someone matches it. More expensive (higher release clause) = less likely to be matched ... is not a good business tactic imo.
Rui Patricio mentioned as the GK now.Is he a Mendes client? Makes sense if he is.Solid GK 29 wealth of experience maybe the best choice we've been linked.Might even start ahead of $$$Rumma even if he stayed
(06-20-2017, 08:25 PM)reza Wrote: Is a large release clause really protecting an investment looking from a team's perspective? I don't see it that way, whether 1 million or 100 million the team are setting a price that will handicap them when someone matches it. More expensive (higher release clause) = less likely to be matched ... is not a good business tactic imo.

Hmm I suppose if there were an option of not having a release clause at all then that would be the best case scenario for Milan because the free market would dictate the goalkeeper's price (best-case scenario from our point of view). The question is whether all the talk about a release clause is true and who initiated it in the contract talks..
Siamo a posto cosi.
"Madrid-Milan €60m for James, but..."

http://www.football-italia.net/104461/ma...C60m-james

Too bad he wants Manchester United...
(06-20-2017, 09:51 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Madrid-Milan €60m for James, but..."

http://www.football-italia.net/104461/ma...C60m-james

Too bad he wants Manchester United...

Bad source
(4-2-3-1) Perin; R. Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Conti; Biglia, Kessie; Bonaventura, J. Rodriguez, Suso; Silva

Yay or nay?
So we're gonna be playing our old 4-4-2 Diamond formation? Worked when Sheva and Inzaghi were leading the line with Kaka right behind. Totally fine with it. Plus, having wingers means we can switch it up to a 4-3-3 when necessary as well.

Not bad, but only if James is willing to join.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(06-20-2017, 10:27 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: (4-2-3-1) Perin; R. Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Conti; Biglia, Kessie; Bonaventura, J. Rodriguez, Suso; Silva

Yay or nay?

Me likey Big Grin
How effective is James on the wing?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!