Fifa 12
Hmm don't know, I've been playing both games since the PS1 days, 1999-2000 or something, and PES has always looked a lot easier for me.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I got to go with FIFA these days. I was totally a fan of pes since iss pro 98 until FIFA 09. However, pes in this generation has really gone downhill while FIFA has become much stronger especially since they introduced some new key designers on the Dev teams. There's simply no doubt which is a better simulation between the two, which you'll find most critics point out. I won't say pes is bad, but it's definitely the more arcade based experience nowadays
Fifa's finally clicking for me now, as I've started to understand how the defensive system works and how to avoid leaking silly goals every match. It's really a game we need patience with, but the more I understand it the more impressed I am. I urge people to really give it time as the rewards are great.
Dev what system do you play on? I play ps3 and I'm really enjoying it so far. Legendary matches are really tough though..takes absolutely full concentration.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I play on PS3 too, just got the game last Friday. It's awesome, but I'm not good enough for legendary at the moment, I'm just playing on Professional and World Class at the moment.
Do you play online? If you do, add me: my PSN is "Mystik-". Also if any of the other MM players play fifa 12 for ps3 let me know. I just made the switch back from PES to FIFA and I'm not regretting it so far.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Cool, will add you but I must admit I don't play online much these days because of lag and constantly losing connection.

I'm really getting into the game now, there are some great little touches I've noticed in career mode like on Ibrahimovic's birthday (in real life) the commentator made comments it was his birthday, then I made press comments in the game which it acknowledges in commentary and the such and also the transfer deadline day is just as rushed and hectic as in real life.
What should be the minimum internet connection speed to play online games with other fans?
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Zeekay 256K will work 512K is fine small bit of lag , more lag on the 256K.

Anyway im a FIFA guy now.Was a solid ISS then PES man but my problem is the game engine hasn't had a complete 100% overhaul since 1995 and the making of 1SS 96 (what a game then though) they have added some bell's and whistles but not complete new game engines like FIFA.
The controls are clunky at times and I agree that fast player's rule in PES , when it comes to FIFA or PES nowadays it's FIFA.
I love the scouting system in career manager mode in FIFA , finding gems watching them grow into WC players nothing better.
256k????? Really? I have 1Mb/s internet connection & I thought even this is not enough to play online games. But I have Fifa 2006 installed on my PC. Is it possible to play online games with others on Fifa 2006 now?
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57