Milan vs. Inter 3/4/18 (postponed to April 4 18:30)
Well it's a good thing Italy will get seven in Europe this season after Juve beats us in Coppa Italia because we now have to fend off three teams for sixth place
AC Milan tried their best
They played very well
Inter Milan is not an easy Club
AC Milan really tried
I praise their effort.
Welcome to MM minchi
8.5 points to catch with 8 games left. Can Inter really lose three games? Can we really win them all?

Amazing how Milan's season always got derailed by an unexpected tragedy. It was like that 23 years ago (Genoa). It is happening again. Sad
At this point, I am okay with not qualifying for the CL. This squad is not ready for that stage. and i for one don't want our European legacy tarnished. the most important thing for us, after Gattuso is renewed, is to strengthen the team. Most of these players should be coming off the bench, not be the main stays. Gattuso has done a good job but he needs strong players.

Still, we must fight and play to win as that will build characters of the young players in this team.
It really goes to show how much damage was done during Montella's time in charge this season. However, we're not out of it yet so we must keep fighting to win every match. Take it one game at a time and see what happens.
(04-05-2018, 08:26 AM)somedevil Wrote: At this point, I am okay with not qualifying for the CL. This squad is not ready for that stage. and i for one don't want our European legacy tarnished. the most important thing for us, after Gattuso is renewed, is to strengthen the team. Most of these players should be coming off the bench, not be the main stays. Gattuso has done a good job but he needs strong players.

Still, we must fight and play to win as that will build characters of the young players in this team.
The only problem is that we invested a lot of money this past summer in order to get into the CL. If we don't make it in then we'll likely face FFP sanctions and may have to sell players and/or be limited in the amount that we can invest this coming summer. Let's wait and see but Montella put us in such a bad position that it is likely too late to salvage.
Siamo a posto cosi.