Winter Mercato 2018-2019
(01-02-2019, 08:31 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Truth. But ,to be fair again ,that's still light years away from Milan required level. At least ,real Milan.

He's not that light years away.. he wouldnt have made our starting 11 a decade ago.. but i think he would have given Ambrosini competition for his spot.. before we even talk about removing Bakayoko, there are many others we should replace first.. top of that list being Hakan and Kessie..

When he is good.. he is good.. Kessie.. but being an starter has made him quite complacent and nonchalant in his play and its starting to cost us..

On the plus side though.. Borini is leaving (hopefully) Laxalt being linked to Newcastle.. Hakan linked to Leipzig.. hopefully we have enough funds generated to get atleast 1 top quality player like Fabregas to take us to the next level..
https://app.football-italia.net/index.ht...u=news-all

I absolutely love Diawara. Not sure if he is worth 40mil. Not sure if that's within our means (sure doesn't look like it at the moment). But damn, he would be an ideal long term solution for our midfield. And he is ready now so it's not like we need to wait for him to mature. Reminds me so much of Van Bommel in his play to be honest. A bit wider range of passing and a bit less adept tactially and physically....but still, he's got time on his side for the tactical side.

Anyway....
Montolivo, Bertolacci, Laxalt and Borini out? Would be saving money on wages there plus we could make some cash on Borini. It's going to be an interesting winter, but unfortunately for us, probably another one with loans/options/zero cash.
Leonardo has made his move for Carrasco

Loan with option to buy
Monto will leave for free i guess.. Berto for minimal plus buyback i think or first refusal.. Laxalt and Borini would bring us some cash.. offer bring from China and EPL club.. we should be getting cold hard cash..
(01-02-2019, 08:17 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: What’s up bro?  Yeah, life got me for the past few years, as I was too busy with raising children.

Same here.  Sagrin
(01-03-2019, 01:28 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Leonardo has made his move for Carrasco

Loan with option to buy

Carrasco has informed the club he wanted to leave, so hopefully we can find agreement soon.
(01-03-2019, 06:02 AM)edysim Wrote: Carrasco has informed the club he wanted to leave, so hopefully we can find agreement soon.

Don't worry, if he is any good somebody else will snap him up eventually.
(01-02-2019, 10:37 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: He's not that light years away.. he wouldnt have made our starting 11 a decade ago.. but i think he would have given Ambrosini competition for his spot.. before we even talk about removing Bakayoko, there are many others we should replace first.. top of that list being Hakan and Kessie..

When he is good.. he is good.. Kessie.. but being an starter has made him quite complacent and nonchalant in his play and its starting to cost us..

On the plus side though.. Borini is leaving (hopefully) Laxalt being linked to Newcastle.. Hakan linked to Leipzig.. hopefully we have enough funds generated to get atleast 1 top quality player like Fabregas to take us to the next level..

I don't think we should let Kessie go. He is still young and has lots of potential. What he needs is proper backup so he can be rotated a bit. He needs a rest now and then, but with the squad we have now it's almost impossible and he seems exhausted.
(01-03-2019, 09:10 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I don't think we should let Kessie go. He is still young and has lots of potential. What he needs is proper backup so he can be rotated a bit. He needs a rest now and then, but with the squad we have now it's almost impossible and he seems exhausted.

Yes he has alot of talent and potential.. i disagree about the tired part though.. he seems more lazy and nonchalant rather than exhausted.. he has been very sloppy in possession and complacent in his overall play..
(01-03-2019, 02:10 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: Berto for minimal plus buyback i think or first refusal.. .

?? Bertolacci ? He's out of contract in under 6 months we'll get nothing for him