Winter Mercato 2018-2019
Breaking from @DiMarzio: Piątek to Milan for €35M, no players included in the deal. Exchange of documents taking place currently

Milan will pay the €35M for Piątek in cash and in one payment [Di Marzio]
welcome then
Di Marzio also confirms that Piątek will arrive in Milano tonight with his medical set to take place tomorrow
Milan hasn’t conceded a goal, Boateng joins Barca, Ronaldo accepts prison sentence, Piatek paid in cash, Paqueta delivers immediate impact...
What’s going on with the world?!? :-)
According to Radio Rossonera Milan are close to PSV winger Steven Bergwijn on loan with option to buy for €20 million. He's been linked to Manchester United and Inter among others recently.
(01-22-2019, 07:00 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: According to Radio Rossonera Milan are close to PSV winger Steven Bergwijn on loan with option to buy for €20 million. He's been linked to Manchester United and Inter among others recently.

Having a great season
So rumors are saying we are paying Genoa 35mil in a single payment!
As I said several weeks back....this club does not have a cash problem. If we can find a way around FFP, the cash is not a problem.
(01-22-2019, 07:25 PM)nefremo Wrote: So rumors are saying we are paying Genoa 35mil in a single payment!
As I said several weeks back....this club does not have a cash problem. If we can find a way around FFP, the cash is not a problem.

Fuck FFP
Sandro Tonali to Sky: "I was very delighted for the national team call. I still haven't thought about my future. I am a Milan fan and I would love to be coached by Gattuso."

I just blew a load
.@Sport_Mediaset claim that Milan is very close to signing Bergwijn on loan with option to buy for €20M