Summer Mercato 2019
Kalinic is no longer our problem (thanks goodness), but Halilovic still is. I just checked, his current loan with Liege ends in June 2020, but his contract with Milan ends in 2021. Stupid. Angry
(06-19-2019, 05:23 AM)Karl08 Wrote: Didn't kalinic refused to be played in world cup?
I wonder how croatian people react to him

he was fifth attacker as his spell at milan was not good  ... that what made him reject playing
(06-19-2019, 05:17 AM)mazen111 Wrote: most probably he did all the work but was not the last one to touch the ball before the goal scorer ... anyway being called to the national team sums it up

(06-19-2019, 05:23 AM)Karl08 Wrote: Didn't kalinic refused to be played in world cup?
I wonder how croatian people react to him

Yep. I don't think anyone likes him anymore...
that being said.
Kalinic 42 caps (15 goals)
Halilovic 10 caps (0 goals)

Clearly my original comment stands.

If Halilovic is the Croatian Messi... Kalinic is the croatian Maradona.
(06-19-2019, 05:25 AM)xudong Wrote: Kalinic is no longer our problem (thanks goodness), but Halilovic still is. I just checked, his current loan with Liege ends in June 2020, but his contract with Milan ends in 2021. Stupid. Angry

He's a started for Standard. They'll make him permanent if we sell him super cheap or for $0... I'd take $0 just to get him off our books. He's worth nothing so why bother.

As for the world cup saga. It was because he didn't want to come off the bench. So the coach sent him home.
(06-19-2019, 05:28 AM). porcho Wrote: Yep. I don't think anyone likes him anymore...
that being said.
Kalinic 42 caps (15 goals)
Halilovic 10 caps (0 goals)

Clearly my original comment stands.

If Halilovic is the Croatian Messi... Kalinic is the croatian Maradona.

but still media never said that kalinic is the croatian maradona, but still they said that halilovic is the croatian messi ... why is that? because of his dribbles, vision, speed, and creativity etc. lovely play at that video. excellent he was called to the national team. do not forget players need time to recover from acmilan. look silva looked weak in acmilan ...wonder what is the problem
(06-19-2019, 05:32 AM)mazen111 Wrote: but still media never said that kalinic is the croatian maradona, but still they said that halilovic is the croatian messi ... why is that? because of his dribbles, vision, speed, and creativity etc. lovely play at that video. excellent he was called to the national team. do not forget players need time to recover from acmilan. look silva looked weak in acmilan ...wonder what is the problem

Have you learnt nothing in all your years of living.

The media talk 80% shit and 20% fact.

Freddy Adu
Kerlon
Vanden Borre
Carlos Vela
Yaya Sanogo
Gabigol
Bojan
Macheda

They were all the next best thing... Where are they now? 

at 23 Halilovic has never shown quality at a high level so times running out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEY1j9eeDZw

ALEN HALILOVIC 2018 ● Dribbling Skills, Goals, Passes, Assists & Runs - Las Palmas ● Next Messi |HD|

we are not talking about any media
thank you gattuso for runing bertolacci, montolivo, hallilovic and others ...
Do i need to go to you tube to show you players with even better you tube clips who became nobodies?
Do yourself a favor and search for Kerlon. His clips will make you think that he'll be the next Fenomeno

When will you learn that youtube clips mean absolutely nothing.
M E A N S , A B S O L U T E L Y N O T H I N G !!!