Summer Mercato 2019
(07-07-2019, 01:38 PM)hwmook Wrote: Every player on your list is over-priced or crap. Please join another forum.

This
(07-07-2019, 02:54 PM)xudong Wrote: Donnarumma wants to stay at Milan and at the end of the summer talks will begin about a contract extension.

Milan’s first offer to spread Gigio’s currently salary (€6m/year) until 2022 has been rejected by Raiola.

[via @NicoSchira]

This guy is going to start this again huh. What a tool. Even Donna. Saying he wants to stay.. two faced b*stad
AC MILAN
(07-07-2019, 03:49 PM)Reso Wrote: This guy is going to start this again huh. What a tool. Even Donna. Saying he wants to stay.. two faced b*stad

This is a load of shit.  Raiola's job is to get the best for his client.  We may not like it but he's damned good at doing it.  I think Donnarumma does want to stay and understands the situation at hand.  We'll see if there's push back from him to Raiola but I'm fine with either scenario of lengthening contract and spreading out salary or selling him for pure profit
Salary reduction, let's say 4 million instead of 6 for FFP purposes, doesn't help all that much. Sure it's better but not that big a deal.

So official site calls Hernandez "first signing". I know this could be interpreted as first player *presentation* but still question remains, what is the deal with Krunic?
(07-07-2019, 04:00 PM)reza Wrote: Salary reduction, let's say 4 million instead of 6 for FFP purposes, doesn't help all that much. Sure it's better but not that big a deal.

So official site calls Hernandez "first signing". I know this could be interpreted as first player *presentation* but still question remains, what is the deal with Krunic?

He probably decided not to join us because he didn't like the #33 that Caldara offered him. Grinundwech
(07-07-2019, 04:00 PM)reza Wrote: So official site calls Hernandez "first signing". I know this could be interpreted as first player *presentation* but still question remains, what is the deal with Krunic?

Fingers crossed, hope it's cancelled... We can do better, even not buying anyone else could be better...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(07-07-2019, 03:06 PM)edysim Wrote: let them get him, we focus on Ceballos Sleepy

What happened with "this is not worldsoccerforum.com"? Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(07-07-2019, 04:59 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Fingers crossed, hope it's cancelled... We can do better, even not buying anyone else could be better...

Krunic is Good if u compare him with Three Musketeers of Milan Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-07-2019, 03:54 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: This is a load of shit.  Raiola's job is to get the best for his client.  We may not like it but he's damned good at doing it.  I think Donnarumma does want to stay and understands the situation at hand.  We'll see if there's push back from him to Raiola but I'm fine with either scenario of lengthening contract and spreading out salary or selling him for pure profit

I get why Raiola is doing it. He has always been like that. "Take everything. Give nothing back"

But Donna saying he wants to stay should extend the contract either with same pay or a pay cut. He should not get salary bump knowing what the club is going through. Of course everyone wants a bigger salary. But that doesn't mean demand the club, who made you who you are, unrealistic wages. Instead do the club a favour and ask your agent to be sold to another club at a high value. Well yea. Let's see what he does
AC MILAN
Milan interested in Gedson Fernandes
12 minutes ago [Goal]