Summer Mercato 2019
(06-13-2019, 10:39 PM)mazen111 Wrote: what's your name girl what's your number; i am glad i came, can you take my order? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ok, what is happening here?
(06-13-2019, 10:43 PM)reza Wrote: Ok, what is happening here?

He's singing

or something

*continues to sip coffee*
What the F???  Devilol
(06-13-2019, 10:47 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He's singing

or something

*continues to sip coffee*

a very long topic
(06-13-2019, 10:17 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Nah , his point was only attacking midfielders use number 10 and he also said they use number 8.Then he backtracked immiediately.

Well that was the strange part of his opinion but he also refered to the number 10 as in trequartista.
Contacts in these hours by Milan with Roma to understand if it’s possible to sign Manolas with a lower fee than the release clause (€36M) but the response was negative [Sky]

Marco Giampaolo’s dream for Milan’s midfield is Lucas Torreira, confirms @DiMarzio
Quote:Rade Krunic can fill three positions in Marco Giampaolo's 4-3-1-2 - central in the midfield three, off to the side or behind the striker as a trequartista. He'll certainly get minutes.
Karl08 Wrote:
I don't know whether you already born at that era. But william gallas wore number 10. And he played exclusively as defender.

joel wrote
That's his point though
beautiful beautiful
real numbers i said ... do u know the meaning f a real number? bless u joel for understanding it throughout