Summer Mercato 2019
According to MilanNews Milan denies the rumours about Everton. He is not a target. We'll see.
(07-08-2019, 07:59 PM)xudong Wrote: Slightly off-topic, but I just saw that Everton had an interesting incident with Neymar during their NT training. Everton nutmeg Neymar, who felt humiliated and just pulled him to the ground. What a brat.   Angry

After leaving Barcelona he has been totally shit both on the field and off the field. Rape allegations, partying at Bar whole night, Rude behaviour with fans, frequent injuries, Crying, diving and many more. He is kinda 'More talented' version of Balotelli.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Everton doesn't make sense for us

#FakeNews

also, mazen back to ignore list
(07-08-2019, 09:32 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Everton doesn't make sense for us

#FakeNews

Mariano Diaz should be our target
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
@cumdivido
#Serginho intermediario nell'affare Everton, sia lui che la società sarebbero intenzionati a chiudere per il brasiliano, ma l'esito dipenderà completamente dalla realizzazione di un numero cospicuo di trattative in uscita.

Serginho is the intermediary in the Everton deal with the club, but the outcome will depend on a number of outgoing transfer deals.
Who the F is CUMdivido?!?  Devilol
I've seen his name a few times, but has he ever been right on anything?

Other journalists this morning said that Serginho is an intermediary working with Lucci.
(07-08-2019, 11:28 PM)nefremo Wrote: Who the F is CUMdivido?!?  Devilol
I've seen his name a few times, but has he ever been right on anything?

Other journalists this morning said that Serginho is an intermediary working with Lucci.

Lucci has no ties to Everton
Milan are looking to close a deal for Jordan Veretout this week. Milan are willing to raise their offer to €20m cash with Biglia not in the deal at the moment despite Montella liking the player.

[@AlfredoPedulla]

no please

Milan's objectives right now are a central defender and another midfielder. Calabria's contract extension is close. No confirmations about Everton's possible arrival, the club is working on defining Bennacer's contract with his agent [Di Marzio]

Giampaolo: suso? Need find best tactical position

a leader
(07-08-2019, 05:23 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Everton set to make Malcom move
2 minutes ago [Goal]

He was previously linked with Milan.

Hmmm... I'm good to see the ones that were properly liked with us like Ceballos. But These ones, where we were linked once from one source and never mentioned again... They don't belong on this forum bud.
Stick to AC MILAN NEWS ONLY. I don't know why so many need to tell you time and time again. This is not goal.com nor calciomercato... It's MILANmania... meaning we're here to talk about AC Milan

(07-08-2019, 07:50 PM)xudong Wrote: Okay. Thanks for clarification. but seriously, where the hell does that Chives come from? Icon_lol2
Cebolinha=chives

(07-08-2019, 09:32 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Everton doesn't make sense for us

#FakeNews

Sorry bud. That's my fault.

(07-08-2019, 11:48 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Milan are looking to close a deal for Jordan Veretout this week. Milan are willing to raise their offer to €20m cash with Biglia not in the deal at the moment despite Montella liking the player.

[@AlfredoPedulla]

no please

Milan's objectives right now are a central defender and another midfielder. Calabria's contract extension is close. No confirmations about Everton's possible arrival, the club is working on defining Bennacer's contract with his agent [Di Marzio]

Giampaolo: suso? Need find best tactical position

a leader

I'll take Veretout for 20m

I really hope this deal comes through.

Yep. Best tactical position is out the door on a plane to another team.
(07-08-2019, 11:58 PM)porcho Wrote: Cebolinha=chives

Thanks, and LOL.  Devilol Devilol