Week 25: Milan - Udinese March 3 20:45
What a half.............NOT
Man I wish Leao were more physical. This game is going to be one on a cross. Unless we start getting a cL lot more corners, that middle is too congested.
The usual crap show when we play Udinese who just sit back. This is when we need Ibra or even Mandzukic to counter that mindset from them.

Hoping for a good performance in the 2nd half but ai suspect more of the same.

3points!!! Come on!
Half time. Frustrating game so far, we're having problems finding ways to break down that Udinese defence. Not really sure what to do either, we don't have that many options on the bench right now who can give us that little extra something in attack. I suspect we'll see Saelemaekers come on in the 2nd half, and possibly Hauge as well. On a positive note we look determined and focused, and they haven't registered a single shot on goal so far.
Simple. Samu out

Move Diaz to the right and gauge in the mid
what a dull half. udinese has no intention to win; we have no ability to win; referees were just stupid too. blatantly offside, and somehow a corner was awarded. i was so worried that red star's last minute equalizer would happen again.
aka xudong
Omg, Meite getting ready...
Meite and Krunic for Leao and Rebic.................................kidding Grinundwech
Meite is on. To be fair he does provide some height and a little creativity but he is defensively sloppy.
Tonali off, Meite on. Not sure why Tonali was taken off, I thought he played well. Must be an injury.