Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
(07-22-2020, 07:54 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Did I forget to tell you that I was actually a goalkeeper in college (I am not joking) and girls didn't bother to come watch the games?  Devilol

Did I forget to tell you that I was actually a midfielder in high school(I am not joking) and I used to bang girls after the matches Diablotin
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(07-22-2020, 08:09 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I am actually a skinny guy. Big Grin

You must also be Curvaceous
(07-23-2020, 08:23 AM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: You must also be Curvaceous

Looks like there is something wrong going on betweenSuso and Xu Grinundwech what could it be? Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(07-23-2020, 02:22 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Looks like there is something wrong going on betweenSuso and Xu Grinundwech what could it be? Sagrin

Indeed. He (or she) just sent me a buddy request. And I accepted it. I think I am now obligated to making less fun of him/her (by 50%?).  Icon_lol2

He (or she) is now my only de jure buddy. (Seriously. I have one officially on MM buddy list.)  Icon_lol2

(I think I am going to hurt the feeling of OCMilano, aka ACM1899, my de facto buddy.)  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(07-23-2020, 04:57 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Indeed. He (or she) just sent me a buddy request. And I accepted it. I think I am now obligated to making less fun of him/her (by 50%?).  Icon_lol2

He (or she) is now my only de jure buddy. (Seriously. I have one officially on MM buddy list.)  Icon_lol2

(I think I am going to hurt the feeling of OCMilano, aka ACM1899, my de facto buddy.)  Icon_lol2

What a coincidence!! During my time at Almeria, I had a Chinese girlfriend whose name was also Xu, She was a really beautiful Heart  very honest girl, I used to spend a lot of time with her, Ahhh... Those nights Tongue. Any way she convinced me to join Milan.
(07-24-2020, 07:01 AM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: What a coincidence!! During my time at Almeria, I had a Chinese girlfriend whose name was also Xu, She was a really beautiful Heart  very honest girl, I used to spend a lot of time with her, Ahhh... Those nights Tongue. Any way she convinced me to join Milan.

Looks like Xu has made some very personal 'sacrifice' to convince Suso to join Milan. Grinundwech
Thanks, Xu for your contribution, you will never be forgotten. Proud and keep on the 'hard' work going Sagrin
Wtf did I just read in this thread??? Big Grin
(07-24-2020, 12:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: Wtf did I just read in this thread??? Big Grin

Suso and Xu very "close" relations Sagrin
(07-24-2020, 12:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: Wtf did I just read in this thread??? Big Grin

I am as shocked as you.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(07-24-2020, 10:06 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Looks like Xu has made some very personal 'sacrifice' to convince Suso to join Milan. Grinundwech
Thanks, Xu for your contribution, you will never be forgotten. Proud and keep on the 'hard' work going Sagrin

Rofl Icon_lol2
Formerly Messi is the GOAT