Poll: Which 2 teams will advance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Denmark
0%
0 0%
Germany
50.00%
13 50.00%
Netherlands
50.00%
13 50.00%
Portugal
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group B - Euro 2012
The favourite for Group C is Spain, yet I still want them to crash out tonight.

MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
So Netherlands out, and Strootman didnt even get a minute,did he?
are we gonna get him (on loan with right to purchase ? ) LOL DevilcoolDevilsmoke
I think all the Dutch players' value, beside Sneijder, just dropped by 15%. Pls don't say Robben should come to Milan, as despite his skills and talents, I really think he is a cursed player like Ballack, who can never win in Int'l stage.
The games ended kind of as expected. Holland have been disasterous this tournament, playing really poor football, some bizarre selections from the coach and the bad traditions of in fighting due to egos have come back. Portugal, while hardly brilliant, have enough solidity at the back and sparks of brilliance up front to be a threat. I'm actually pleased for Ronaldo, as I'm sure this will lift a huge amount of pressure that comes when he puts on the Portugal shirt, but also he's always unfairly compared to Messi and after the taunts from the last match he answered in the best way.

Germany won as expected, though they struggled more than before against Denmark. This is really a credit to the Danish, who came into the tournament as overwhelming favourites to be knocked out, and while this did happen in the end, they gave a really good account of themselves, actually playing some good football and giving as good as they got.