Serie A Week 2: Milan - Cagliari, San Siro, September 1, 2013, CET 21:45
Matri in SES stay on the bench Sad
If we let go on Els for anything less than 40mil I will lose it. This better not be true about him going
Nocerino for Poli
(09-01-2013, 09:23 PM)reza Wrote: Nocerino for Poli

There was like 13 mins left and u want to replace Poli & u r 3-1 up at home to Cagliari, u put in Nocerino! Why not Cristante for god's sake....this is so frustrating

Oh great and now he throws SeS in the 88th!
And he comes in for Montolivo?
3-1FT
I think defensively through the middle we are still very vulnerable.
3-1. FT. 3 points, 3 goals. Not too bad.
aka xudong
Not perfect and not bad. Good to get the first 3 points as all the other top teams won again.
And who has the perfect result in the prediction league ?! Sagrin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(09-01-2013, 09:44 PM)GeoTav Wrote: And who has the perfect result in the prediction league ?! Sagrin

me? :d Look no further at the first post of this thread. Big Grin

(09-01-2013, 12:17 AM)xudong Wrote: The match is tomorrow, at the usual UCL time (for me, it is 2:45PM EST). What do you guys think? I feel that we can bounce back well from our first week loss at Verona, and maybe Astori will score for both teams, then Birsa will come in to the match at 85' and score two goals for Milan.

Milan 3 - 1 Cagliari
Astori (1', o.g), Astori (10'), Birsa (87'), Birsa (90').

I don't know which team Astori will play for, but it doesn't matter.

Quote:Matri and Birsa in Milan squad
Saturday August 31 2013
By Football Italia staff

Alessandro Matri and Valter Birsa are already in the Milan squad to face Cagliari tomorrow evening.

Matri arrived from Juventus on Thursday and is given the Number 9 jersey.

Birsa only completed his transfer this evening, coming from Genoa in a straight swap with Luca Antonini.

The midfielder will wear jersey 14.

Milan squad for Cagliari: Abbiati, Amelia, Coppola, Abate, Constant, Mexes, Silvestre, Zaccardo, Zapata, Birsa, Cristante, De Jong, Emanuelson, Montolivo, Muntari, Nocerino, Poli, Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Matri, Niang, Robinho

http://www.football-italia.net/38988/mat...ilan-squad (thanks to Warro Bantan)

aka xudong