Summer mercato 2015
(07-22-2015, 04:06 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I wonder if the reason for the delays with Romagnoli and possibly others is related to Bee's purchase of the club. I remember hearing rumours that Finnivest "only" made 60m available to spend on the market, with further funds expected from Bee. There were also rumours that the Martinez and Kondogbia deals fell through partly intentionally on the part of the club, though I'm less certain of truth in that.

Will be interesting if the club confirms the signing of Romagnoli, Ibra or both soon after the sale is completed. Would explain a lot about recent delays/slowdown on the market.

Excellent Business to stall this BEE deal until August when there's a few weeks left of Mercato. For Christ's sake, finalize the deal and get moving on the market. I don't get why Milan stalls everything. They always make moves with days left of market.. It's pathetic.. and we always have a terrible start to season,
(07-22-2015, 04:06 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I wonder if the reason for the delays with Romagnoli and possibly others is related to Bee's purchase of the club. I remember hearing rumours that Finnivest "only" made 60m available to spend on the market, with further funds expected from Bee. There were also rumours that the Martinez and Kondogbia deals fell through partly intentionally on the part of the club, though I'm less certain of truth in that.

Will be interesting if the club confirms the signing of Romagnoli, Ibra or both soon after the sale is completed. Would explain a lot about recent delays/slowdown on the market.

Wouldn't be the first time. I distinctly remember Galliani bragging some years back about pretending to be interested in some player (which Inter "stole" from us) just to hide the player he truly wanted to sign. Of course, given his reputation, I get the feeling that if we had the bargaining power, he still would have taken Kondogbia (I still personally don't rate him).

The wait should be on till this coming Saturday (25th July), when Bee is expected to finalize the 48% stake (same day as the Milan-Merda match in Shenzhen). According to La Reppublica, once the deal goes through, our summer war chest expands by another 100M. Should be more than enough to get the 2CBs, 1MF that we truly need. I'm not counting on Ibra for squat now, since his last indication was pretty much "Talk to Riaola". I just don't trust that agent.

@Reza: But..But... Zaccardo is a WORLD CHAMPION! 1.7M is peanuts! Sagrin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-22-2015, 04:40 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:

Excellent Business to stall this BEE deal until August when there's a few weeks left of Mercato. For Christ's sake, finalize the deal and get moving on the market. I don't get why Milan stalls everything. They always make moves with days left of market.. It's pathetic.. and we always have a terrible start to season,
I don't understand this especially this season, where we already signed 4 players who are training daily with team.
Last time we paid to sign players was back in 2011/2012 buying Ibra R70 and Prince.

If those reports are true, meaning signing Ronagnoli and Ibra after 1st of August, those two would have about 10 days of training for the start of the coppa(we can progress with what we have) and about 3 weeks for the start of the season.

But nonetheless, I agree that Galliani must move fast after the selling of the 48%.
(07-22-2015, 05:05 PM)Ryo Wrote: @Reza: But..But... Zaccardo is a WORLD CHAMPION! 1.7M is peanuts! Sagrin

MM members donate to pay his 2015-16 salary Grinundwech
Ajax now interested in Mastour! Excellent news, if you ask me....because this is the club that we can negotiate a buy-back clause with or even just a 1 season loan (Hoping that we go for one of these 2 options rather then just sell outright). In return Ajax is obviously known for nurturing young talents and play a consistent attacking game that will suit Mastour. He is also most likely to get a lot of time on the field at Ajax oppose to teams like Monaco/PSG even if we WERE to negotiate a buy-back option with them (although I don't think they'll go for it).

http://www.football-italia.net/69560/aja...idding-war

Bee's deal might not necessarily be an intentional stalling, probably more due diligence taking place is all. When you sign a deal of this magnitude, every word that goes into the contract need to be carefully reviewed and agreed to make sure both parties get exactly what they want out of the deal. The legal ramifications of a mis-interpreted word can be very significant, and that's why it is taking so long for both sides to get the deal done. I have a hard time seeing Berlu intentionally try to delay a 480M business for the sake of waiting, just doesn't make any sense.

Zaccardo can stay if he wants to. Honestly, for less than 1M a year (salary, not including tax), it's not really a make or break situation there. The money we free up by getting rid of him really wouldn't lead to anything significant, unlike Muntari. If he wants to stick around and be a training ground dummy with hair, then by all means, waste another year of his career.

The delays on the current deals (Ibra, Romagnoli, Witsel, etc.) might have something to do with the Bee deal not being signed yet. But I think it is also a negotiation tactic. Galliani doesn't want to pay over the top for players, and the ongoing rate for his targets are pretty high. By taking his time, and maybe even explore alternatives, he has better leverage on Roma or Zenit to try and negotiate the price down. I don't particularly like this tactic because of the impact it has on the season preparation, but it is not exactly an uncommon strategy either. At the end of the day though, I think Galliani will have to either close deals on his top targets or get some quality plan B. Guys like Soriano is not going to cut it.
(07-22-2015, 04:40 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:

It wasn't stalled , its how long the process took from start to fnish.He's not buying a coffee he's spending half a billion on 48% of AC Milan.
Everything hangs on the signing of papers in two days I guess. After that, we'll know exactly what our position is.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Right before Parma totally went down, I believe that their fans were hoping that players/staff would agree to forego their back pay (apparently, their club had failed to pay their people for a long while by then). I didn't follow their situation closely, but vaguely remember that there was a slim chance to save the club from bankruptcy but that would require almost all then-current and former players to willingly make financial sacrifice. I remember many actually did it, including Cassano (who had a bad ending with Parma) and Jose Mauri, but among those who refused, there was Zaccardo. Of course, I don't know if Zaccardo was/is able to collect now that Parma no longer exists.

It does seem quite clear that Zaccardo likes money. I don't really blame him to be honest, but we should not expect him to want to leave Milan seeing that there is probably no way in hell that he would get another contract from any club that pays as well. There is only one year left in his contract, I believe.

Between Bonera and Zaccardo, I would pick the former at a heartbeat. Not a joke.
Napoli are getting Bartra from Barca. I wonder why Galliani hasn't looked into it.