Week 29: Palermo - A.C. Milan (Saturday, April 4 - 15:00 CET)
lol, everything about that goal screams fluke.

was it handball?
Cerci. :d
Goal.. Cerci? 0-1
Siamo a posto cosi.
yes, replays show handball Facepalm
I don't think van Ginkel would get the assist, right? Cerci didn't get the ball first. It was Sorrentino. Icon_lol2
(04-04-2015, 02:41 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: yes, replays show handball Facepalm

I thought it was his knee?Huh
Thank goodness Barreto was offside. Can't believe that Palermo got two shots in a row in such a critical area.
I'm pretty sure the replay showed his hand make contact. I'm watching a pretty blurry stream so might be wrong, but I could've sworn it went in with his hand. I don't think it's his fault, he had his hand to try and protect himself, but if it did touch the hand, then it should have been disallowed. Also Palermo goal was rightly called offside
(04-04-2015, 02:45 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm pretty sure the replay showed his hand make contact. I'm watching a pretty blurry stream so might be wrong, but I could've sworn it went in with his hand. I don't think it's his fault, he had his hand to try and protect himself, but if it did touch the hand, then it should have been disallowed. Also Palermo goal was rightly called offside

Yeah that looked like a handball to me too. Devilol
Wait, was that a handball in Palermo's penalty box? I thought it was quite clear?
Yeah def handball.