AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: The English Premiership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He got what he deserved! What an arrogant prick! I always thought this about him with his tough guy "I don't give a sh!t" attitude! Finally, he gets to fuk off as all the others like him need to as well....

I hope nobody gives him a job and that his career simply dies because of something stupid like this! He's got a walnut for a brain evidently....
Is it really legal for someone to videotape a conversation with you without you knowing that you're being recorded? Not that I'm trying to excuse him but I'm curious..
I don't think it is illegal. Even if it was, it is not like Allardyce is going to jail, in which case I am pretty sure that this kind of evidence should not be accepted as legal evidence. I suppose FA could fire their coach any time they want, and for any reason they want.
Allardyce obviously quit/got sacked from his role as England Coach.

Mystik I don't think it's necessary illegal, but it is a bit of a grey area as the law factors in different situations and scenarios.
Apart from the third part comment, the other things he said weren't really false. Fans have been saying that for years. Still, to risk it all for 400K that he did not even get is stupid.
Pep is favourite to win it.

Arsenal, Liverpool will fight for the second spot.
Gerrard called it a day after 19 years.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37972429
[Image: PJEu-fxxsmih9413489.jpg]

Big Grin

We can use a wall in the midfield like him. We used to have players like Rijkaard, Desailly, van Bommel. Sad
Lol Leicester 3-0 Manchester City in the first half

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Useless possession from City. They have no idea how to break Leicester down in this game and their defending has been terrible at times