AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: The English Premiership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Speaking of Stoke City, they are leading Manchester City by 1-0 with 15 minutes to go. I am debating if I should watch the rest of the game.

I don't like either team from Manchester, but would like for the campaign to be as wide open as possible.

EDIT: it is 1-1 now with about 10 minutes to go. Still debating. Big Grin Icon_lol2
FT Wigan 1 - 0 Man Utd
Okmilan

I heard that's Wigan's first ever win against Man U? That's epic.
City 1-0 United FT

Premier league tied with two weeks to go.
I thought that out of Manchester City, AC Milan, Real Madrid, the team that is most likely to choke must be Manchester City; even Real Madrid at a time looked more helpless with Barcelona closing in. Who would have thought that it is AC Milan. Wallbang
Mancini had some nice talks to the press before the match. He just praised MU experience and ability, but that could put some pressure on their classless players.

Normally, I don't care about media handling, but Allegri's recent words activated my attention.
And Roy Hogson is almost England coach. Well, it looks like Italy appoint Ranieri.
I would be very surprised if England would win anything under Roy Hodgson. Big Grin He coached Inter twice, mind you. Big Grin Inter5ow
From Capello to Roy who? England would be without manager again by no time Sagrin

Actually was hoping to see Redknapp taking over, to see how good he is when in charge of the country. Those journalists were so confident that their countryman would do better job ( while Capello in charge)
(04-30-2012, 10:01 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]City 1-0 United FT

Premier league tied with two weeks to go.

would be so painful & unforgettable for Manutd fans, if both teams win the remaining matches and have same points, however, City, their noisy neighbor, win the league by goal difference.
Some "semi"-good news from EPL. Arsenal was held 3-3 against Norwich. If Tottenham (or even Newcastle) takes advantage of it and leapfrog Arsenal to be the 3rd on the table, we could benefit from that, as it would mean that we are even safer to be in the top 8 teams (Pot#1) for next season's CL group stage.

What a finale we have here on the last matchday in EPL! City did all they could to be dumber than United who squandered an eight point lead weeks ago by losing to ten-man QPR but managed to score two goals in the injury time. Phew...