AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 7: Milan - Napoli (Sunday, October 4 - 20:45 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The (lack of) effort or fitness is a coach problem too, this game is poor in more ways than I expected.
Nothing going right for us at the moment. It's crazy how many misplaced passes we are hitting under zero pressure. After the third goal, it's like the team just gave up.
This is worse than last season. At least we beat Napoli at home.

And we spent so much money this summer...
I think another big problem is the lack of a trequarista to play behind our strikers. These guys are making runs but our final passes are just horrible. We can never find them so we have to resort to going out wide for everything and working in.

So we spent all that money this summer and the only players to look worth it are Romagnoli and Kuco. I think it just highlights the importance that if you pay big money try to keep it in the league as those players are ones who have adapted well (minus Bertolacci) and are less risky.
0-4 Ely's own goal. The crowds are beginning to leave San Siro. Time for Miha to follow suit?
Ugh, I feel sorry for Ely
Own goal added to the mess.
I don't think this is physical. The players literally have given up, they're just going through the motions.

Ely own goal. Poor kid, he hasn't even had a bad game today.

Edit: I want to credit Napoli. We've been awful this half, but they've been excellent and disciplined all match.
0-4. Ely..

Still miles better than Zapata.
His first half was actually pretty good. I think Miha's mental pressure is just too much for this group of players. Correct me if i'm wrong, but not even under Inzaghi did we see such monumental collapses right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13