AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(05-24-2021, 12:09 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]great to get the win but how in the hell does someone like Hakan get to play 90 minutes? I get trying to defend the lead but surely you keep Diaz on instead. He's infinitely more dangerous and much more likely to draw a foul than Hakan.

also.... the Champiooooooooooooooooons!!!!!!

Come on! Hakan was the one that drew a foul. You forgot the second penalty that he earned for us? Would be impossible without his ridiculous shot.  Icon_lol2
By the way, no one is mentioning the five clean sheets in a row? When was the last time that happened?  Okmilan
Maldini has to firee Pioli immediately. This has to be the turning point. Even if we qualified for the CL, next year we will have the same problems. I dont want to see again draws vs minnows, bad player choices, late subs, etc etc
(05-24-2021, 12:18 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, no one is mentioning the five clean sheets in a row? When was the last time that happened?  Okmilan

Vs Cagliari
(05-24-2021, 12:18 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, no one is mentioning the five clean sheets in a row? When was the last time that happened?  Okmilan

Don't know, but we just started another unbeaten run with that.
On to next season!  Okmilan
I reccommend you to look at this and think about our beloved club. Its just a fantastic video which is perfect for a night like this. Milan<3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUaOXAl7Ms
Finally we are back in CL. What a roller coaster of a season this has been, but I am beyond thrilled we ended it on the right note. Hopefully this means we now have access to funding and players who can help elevate the team (not more Hakans). Pioli, to me, deserves to be fired for the second half collapse, but with CL qualification there is no way management does that. So we need to make sure we seize this opportunity and truly get the right players in to help elevate our team.
(05-23-2021, 09:33 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]You can hear the fans oitside

This. I don't always agree with them, but the ultras have been fantastic. The team send-offs before the game against Juve and Atalanta gave me goosebumps. I also love how the entire team lined up outside to absord just how much this mean for us.
Congratulations everyone

I hope we get a easy group In the CL because this pioli team wouldn't survive for long.
Ok it wasnt a dream.. we are still IN THE CL.. the CHAMPIOONNSS

(05-23-2021, 10:01 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: [ -> ]I have work due tomorrow, but I don't think I can focus now.  Icon_lol2

hope ur work is done

(05-23-2021, 10:19 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]It's 2:30 here but I am freaking celebrating and I have exam tomorrow  Devilsmoke

good luck on ur exam.

looking ahead

pioli: i am on the fence. I dont mind him for the next season as long as he is not benching tonali n hauge. our young creative players. he has usually relied on brute force team (meite, kessie, krunic etc). we need a few more new good players. experienced and new.

Hakan: i had high hopes for him when joined us. unfortunate how things turned out. he tries really hard and has a high work rate. i wouldnt mind renewing his contract for the same wages and becoming a squad rotation player. not starting line up.

Donnarumma: despite all the good qualities, he is a drama queen. if he really loves this club he wouldnt have put the club and the fans through this. either sign what milan is offering or pack your bags. it is really sad though. Rioala will be his doom.

Maldini: i love what he has done so far for the club and i dont want him to leave at any cost. some think that his transfers were abysmal. but imo he did the best with money he had.

as for the team, now we can attract good players with our CL qualifications. but we need to scout well before buying players.

Congrats again to all. we go in to next season with our heads held up high.

Edit: post match reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV9NvRJHQgk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39