AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(05-18-2021, 03:01 AM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]The last time we faced Atalanta and they beat us 3-0, they also had a game midweek a few days earlier. I don't think tired legs gets this team. 

Agree with everything else. Especially Pioli not being a CL caliber coach, he certainly isn't. 

Another important element to note here is that Gasperini played his entire youth career as a player (10 years or so) with Juventus. He is also being touted to replace Pirlo next season. Trust me when I say that I think they'll do anything they can to beat us.

Oh I am not saying we are somehow the favorite in this game or anything. We are certainly the under dog in this game and it isn't even all that close. All I am saying is, there are certain elements of the game that might tilt the match in our favor even a little bit. Maybe push our odds from 10% to 15%. We had many many chances, and we blew them all. That is a fact. For that alone, Pioli and the morons should be fired on the spot.
(05-18-2021, 03:39 AM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I am not saying we are somehow the favorite in this game or anything. We are certainly the under dog in this game and it isn't even all that close. All I am saying is, there are certain elements of the game that might tilt the match in our favor even a little bit. Maybe push our odds from 10% to 15%. We had many many chances, and we blew them all. That is a fact. For that alone, Pioli and the morons should be fired on the spot.

Yup I gotcha. I was just throwing it out there. I think the match is a true 50/50. We will play as hard as we possibly can so I don't think we'll get thrashed like the last two times we faced them, but it will be very tough to win.

If we concede first I'm almost certain we won't recover. 

I'm more hopeful that Juve will stumble and draw with Bologna.
(05-17-2021, 11:53 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]I would agree BUT only if a proper replacement comes. no point kicking him out and signing another Pleb. 
we need to replace him with a top coach. or a proper up and coming coach like a De Zerbi. 
None of this rubbish of signing Sheva just because he did well with an NT.
ANd no way we should let garbage like Allegri anywhere near the club ever again.

Ganz, Sheva Tassotti, Capello, Carlo, Hans-Dieter Flick ... someone who can make u hope winning serie a is within reach from day 1
Hey wait if Rube are unwilling to move out of Super League then they are not eligible for UCL. Isn't? Huh
(05-18-2021, 07:54 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Ganz, Sheva Tassotti, Capello, Carlo, Hans-Dieter Flick ... someone who can make u hope winning serie a is within reach from day 1

Ganz - Another risk. The women's game and men's game is vastly different. 
Sheva Tassotti - coaching NT is probably even more different vs coaching women
Capello - is old and not coached a top club for almost 15 years.
Carlo - yes but not sure we could convince him to come. Would demand a high salary AND cost us to release him.
Hans - I doubt you could convince him to leave Bayern.

In terms of available coaches, the only top coaches are Sarri, Allegri, Spalletti, Montella  Devilol Devilol Devilol
of those I'd only take Sarri. 

Not sure there's many top coaches that we could convince to come over unless they haven't signed a new contract yet. 
Paying a buy out as well as a high wage doesn't fit our current strategy at all. 

But there are options like De Zerbi that would be a measured approach to signing a coach. someone who's done very well at club level but isn't yet considered a top coach.
Nagelsmann would be another option. 
Someone like Ruben Amorim would be a risk(not as much experience as RDZ or Nagelsmann) but he did wonders with Sporting this season. Young team running on a budget and they played the best brand of football in the country and won the title. He'd cost us a buyout though. RDZ is at the end of his contract so would come free.

Personally I'd have Sarri as the main target and RDZ as plan B. Yes that was a lot of words just to say that but whatever. I'm bored at work so...  Devilol Sagrin
(05-18-2021, 08:29 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Hey wait if Rube are unwilling to move out of Super League then they are not eligible for UCL. Isn't? Huh

That's what UEFA claim but considering two of their favs UEFAlona and Real are in the same boat, will be interesting to see if they follow through with the threat.
23rd of May ...
(05-18-2021, 08:29 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Ganz - Another risk. The women's game and men's game is vastly different. 
Sheva Tassotti - coaching NT is probably even more different vs coaching women
Capello - is old and not coached a top club for almost 15 years.
Carlo - yes but not sure we could convince him to come. Would demand a high salary AND cost us to release him.
Hans - I doubt you could convince him to leave Bayern.

In terms of available coaches, the only top coaches are Sarri, Allegri, Spalletti, Montella  Devilol Devilol Devilol
of those I'd only take Sarri. 

Not sure there's many top coaches that we could convince to come over unless they haven't signed a new contract yet. 
Paying a buy out as well as a high wage doesn't fit our current strategy at all. 

But there are options like De Zerbi that would be a measured approach to signing a coach. someone who's done very well at club level but isn't yet considered a top coach.
Nagelsmann would be another option. 
Someone like Ruben Amorim would be a risk(not as much experience as RDZ or Nagelsmann) but he did wonders with Sporting this season. Young team running on a budget and they played the best brand of football in the country and won the title. He'd cost us a buyout though. RDZ is at the end of his contract so would come free.

Personally I'd have Sarri as the main target and RDZ as plan B. Yes that was a lot of words just to say that but whatever. I'm bored at work so...  Devilol Sagrin

Just to complete your post (which is quite complete already ahah) : Flick is set to leave, he announced that a few weeks ago. And Nagelsmann is officially his replacement for next season. It was also announced by Bayern.
Those of us thinking that midweek match against Juve might tire out Atalanta need to get realistic.. no way in hell the Juve players, Pirlo and their whole club in general would want to tire out Atalanta for a useless Cup and risk Milan overcoming Atalanta later and doom their fate.. Please have 0 expectation from Juve.. i fully expect them to just roll over in the game and take 0 risks..
(05-18-2021, 10:57 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Just to complete your post (which is quite complete already ahah) : Flick is set to leave, he announced that a few weeks ago. And Nagelsmann is officially his replacement for next season. It was also announced by Bayern.

do not civilize him
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39