AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-29-2014, 04:23 AM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Door left open for Kroos exit: http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/169547...it?cc=5901

Fantasy signing I know..but I would trade Monto AND Muntari for a chance to get Kroos Sad

There would be other more attractive teams available for Kroos if he was to leave. And also, why would Bayern want Montolivo and Muntari?!? It would be impossible for us to trade players to Bayern...
Oh I know that very well. Was just saying that I would ship those 2 players anywhere if it meant we had a chance of getting Kroos (which in itself is a fantasy signing which I know won't happen). I'm allowed to dream aren't I? Icon_lol2
(01-29-2014, 03:15 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I know that very well. Was just saying that I would ship those 2 players anywhere if it meant we had a chance of getting Kroos (which in itself is a fantasy signing which I know won't happen). I'm allowed to dream aren't I? Icon_lol2

Of course you are! Sagrin
dream about Taarabt! he is almost a milan player Big Grin
"Taarabt to Milan tonight?"

http://www.football-italia.net/44501/taa...an-tonight

6 month loan with an option to buy for €7 million... I can think of at least 1000 ways to spend that money more wisely. Undecided
(01-29-2014, 05:58 PM)Beppe Wrote: [ -> ]dream about Taarabt! he is almost a milan player Big Grin

More like a nightmare...
At this point, I would rather us spend the 7mil on a bunga bunga party then Taarabt!
The gloomiest day of my life as fans if this really came true...
for a cash strapped club we've spent 20m on Matri and Taarabat. not to mention the wages that would have gone on getting Essien as well.

there really is no hope for us.
I think we should ease up on the Taarabt hate a little bit. Sure, the guy went on an interview and said something that could be considered disrespectful to our club. But, the fact is, he was simply telling the truth. To put Milan with the names like Man Utd, Chelsea, Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG and Juve no longer makes any sense in this day and age. We are a fallen icon, a former champion, which means, we are no longer relevant today. And for someone to tell the truth, even if it is the hurtful truth, is not exactly inexcusable.

From a pure soccer perspective, I actually kind of like the signing. The guy might be a hard headed moron, but he has a lot of good qualities as a player. He is someone who can add a technical and physical presence to our attack. In our formation, he can probably also play multiple positions as CAM and winger too. So I personally do not hate the transfer, even though I was hoping for something bigger, like Hernanes big.
Can anyone italian confirm that we are trying to put Cristante in another team using a loan construction? If that's so, we're beyond help.