Summer transfer window 2018
#61
60 and above sell, don't care. Hope F&M use the money well,
#62
(02-22-2018, 02:45 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: If we get 70-75m for Donnarumma then I'd be fine selling him.  There are plenty of good goalkeepers in Italy who aren't Reina that we could sign for a good price.

True, I personally would like to bring in Mattia Perin from Genoa. I really like this guy, I think he should be available for arround 30m. So after (hopefully) getting Dzeko for 25m, there still would be enough money to buy a decent player. 

What would you guys think about getting Deulofeu back from Barcelona? I think with around 15m he could be back in Milan.
#63
(02-22-2018, 03:33 PM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: True, I personally would like to bring in Mattia Perin from Genoa. I really like this guy, I think he should be available for arround 30m. So after (hopefully) getting Dzeko for 25m, there still would be enough money to buy a decent player. 

What would you guys think about getting Deulofeu back from Barcelona? I think with around 15m he could be back in Milan.

If Donna was to be sold during the summer (which isn't at all an information but just another rumour which will come back weeks after weeks), Perin would be the best replacement ...

About Dzeko : too old, what would be the point of using so much money for him ? And he never was that outstanding in CL (I know we could just play EL again next season, but if we then qualify next season, do we buy again a new striker ?) ... I would keep Cutrone and Silva as our main strikers if our only target is Dzeko.

About Deulofeu : big no, we simply don't need him and with the level of our team growing, he will simply be not good enough ... even for 15M.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
#64
Just out of interest does anyone know where QS (the source for the Gigio rumour) are based?
#65
(02-22-2018, 03:55 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Just out of interest does anyone know where QS (the source for the Gigio rumour) are based?

If I had to guess, I'd say France
#66
Some good news to brighten your days

https://www.football-italia.net/117575/g...alinic-but
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
#67
"Milan are demanding €35m for the striker"

correction:

Milan are demanding to troll teams for the striker

Grinundwech
#68
Take 15-20m for Kalinic and run
#69
Yup ,we need to pay 20M to Viola for him in the summer. Just cover those losses and get rid of him.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
#70
We will also sell Bacca at the end of the season for 15M (more or less) ...
But seriously, getting Dzeko can't be a solution, it's a very short term solution. I'd rather develop Cutrone ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !