05-04-2018, 09:18 PM
I'd take Keita in a heartbeat. Fellacio, no thanks. Swap Mandzukic for Dzeko, and we're good in some areas at least
|
Summer transfer window 2018
|
|
05-04-2018, 09:18 PM
I'd take Keita in a heartbeat. Fellacio, no thanks. Swap Mandzukic for Dzeko, and we're good in some areas at least
05-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Reports from Tuttsport say that Serie A giants AC Milan want to allow Carlos Bacca to leave, with the idea of signing Mario Balotelli gathering pace.
It is Tuttosport but I'd take that
05-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Balotelli means dealing with Mino, hardly thinks so.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
05-05-2018, 08:50 PM
05-05-2018, 09:35 PM
05-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Has anyone been following Balotelli since he went to France? I know he's scored a bit, but is he still the same type of player who would have his moments of brilliance and then spend the rest of his time moping around like he's a three year old or has he matured? He's always been a tantalizing talent and there will always be a part of me that wants him succeed with this team, but if he still can't get out of his own way, then no point for us investing anything in him.
05-06-2018, 02:37 AM
I wouldn't say I've been following him, but I've see a few Nice games this season. In the last game against PSG for example......he was head and shoulders above all his teammates in terms of ability on the ball. Problem is that, in the 60 or so minutes that I watched, he got into it with Kimpembe several times and I believe got a yellow card for the nonsense. He argued with the ref countless times in the same old "Balotelli fashion" where he stops playing while the game is going on and starts arguing. Towards the end, he even started arguing with Saint Maximin because he wasn't passed the ball on a couple of occasions.
I remember all this because I even wrote about it here I believe. I remember thinking.....what a talent, and what a dumbass at the same time. Some things never change, and from what I saw in that game, Balo has not changed ONE BIT. He did the same old frustrating things he used to do when he was here. He hasn't taken a single step forward towards resolving some of his attitude problems. Keep Balotelli away from Milan.
05-06-2018, 08:09 AM
I'm going to guess it's more crappy Tuttosport reporting. Note how they've been focusing a lot on rumours of our market (Belotti, Fellaini and now Balotelli) in the week ahead of the coppa final.
Massive NO to Balotelli from me.
05-07-2018, 12:00 AM
(05-04-2018, 12:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: How about Keita + Falcao for Silva? Yes please. Although I like Silva and think, given time, he'll come good. Falcao + Keita is too good not to take... Yes please to Mandzukic also... Means we have Mandzukic, Cutrone, Falcao up front.... Send Bacca and Kalinic to China or whoever will take them. Fellaini... We've already got Montolivo... Don't need another shit midfielder.
05-07-2018, 12:02 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|