Milan's Financial Position
(07-05-2018, 06:14 PM)reza Wrote: Li asked for extension to pay the 32 million Eliiott has refused.

Didn't Fassone say at the most recent press conference that the 32M did arrive? He did say that as management, as long as he had the money to spend, he didn't care where the money came from. Of course that sounded very fishy and even unethical, but my question is: if Li didn't pay, who paid? I thought that Elliot would intervene and pay only after the deadline when Li fails to pay. 

Am I missing something?
Reply
Yonghong Li will repay Elliott by today (Friday) in order to proceed with negotiations for sale of Milan shares with the interested investors, reports @PeppeDiSte
Reply
Li is only hurting the club the longer he holds onto it
Reply
(07-05-2018, 10:59 PM)xudong Wrote: Didn't Fassone say at the most recent press conference that the 32M did arrive? He did say that as management, as long as he had the money to spend, he didn't care where the money came from. Of course that sounded very fishy and even unethical, but my question is: if Li didn't pay, who paid? I thought that Elliot would intervene and pay only after the deadline when Li fails to pay. 

Am I missing something?

I think Elliot did pay it and Li owes Elliot the €32m he has until 17:00 or 18:00 to pay it.So 16/17 hours and we Vulture
Reply
Thanks, Jay. I must be wrong then. Okmilan

Only less than a day left. Can't wait. Big Grin
Reply
Should Li fail to pay back the €32m to Elliott by today, they are ready to start the process to seize the club. [@Gazzetta_it]
Reply
Rocco Commisso is not longer in pole position to buy Milan. Yonghong Li did not take too kindly to the fact that he went public with the negotiations. [@Corriere]
Reply
Rocco Commisso is convinced that Yonghong Li does not have the funds to repay Elliott by today. Apart from the Asian entity, the Ricketts Family have also overtaken Commisso in the race to buy the club. [@Corriere]
Reply
.@Gazzetta_it also confirms the presence of a new Asian investor and that they've made up a lot of ground on both Commisso and the Ricketts family in the negotiations.
Reply
When is the deadline today for Li? I think I read something like 5pm (not sure which timezone though).
Reply