08-08-2018, 11:01 AM
(08-08-2018, 10:49 AM)GeoTav Wrote: You don't know Kepa Arrizabalaga ?! Do you really follow football ?!
Hum ... Just kidding, I don't know him neither actually !![]()
I couldn't care less about Spanish football, so I don't know who is this young GK and what is his level.
All I know is that now, he's the most expensive GK ever (the second one is Alison a few weeks ago).
Kovacic should also arrive in London for medical tests today for Chelsea (source : Sun).
It looks like Manchester made a 100M offer for SMS (which means Pogba is more and more out).
It will be funny to see if Lotito accepts that, after he said yesterday or today that he refused 110M last year and that SMS' value is higher than the one of Pogba ... Who feels we have our "idiot of the year" there ?
That was probably just talk to try and drive the price up, don't you think? If they end up selling him for more than €100 I'm not sure I would call him an idiot. His plan worked. Look at Torino, they kept driving Belotti's price up and ended up not selling. Now, after a bad season, he's not worth even half of last season's valuation.



