Summer transfer window 2018
According to GDS to Milan, Lotito is considering offer 40 mil loan + 80 mil next year. So I guess it is done deal Smile
(08-15-2018, 11:53 AM)winstonwolfe Wrote: According to GDS to Milan, Lotito is considering offer 40 mil loan + 80 mil next year. So I guess it is done deal Smile

Considering = done deal? Since when?

Anyway, I find nowhere that we have made an offer like that. They claim we're still dreaming of getting him, maybe even in this window. But it seems very difficult especially with so little time left and of course the FFP. By friday night we'll know I guess.
So far, we only offered 30 mil loan + 50 mil next year (cash) + players (worth around 30m) so that the total value was 120. Rejected straight away.
This time, we offered cash only and in amount which is asked by Lotito. Make your own conclusions...
(08-15-2018, 10:07 AM)edysim Wrote: I thought I read previous post PSG wanted 50M masbro..

Yes mas bro, like nefremo said RR valued around 33 mil making the total 50 mil mas bro.  Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-15-2018, 11:53 AM)winstonwolfe Wrote: According to GDS to Milan, Lotito is considering offer 40 mil loan + 80 mil next year. So I guess it is done deal Smile

How reliable is GDS? How could we have 40 mil cash and 80 mil next year?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-15-2018, 11:30 AM)winstonwolfe Wrote: SMS is coming!

Laxalt incoming !  Sagrin
(08-15-2018, 01:07 PM)edysim Wrote: Laxalt incoming !  Sagrin

Does the deal include something about changing his hairstyle?  Devilol
(08-15-2018, 11:30 AM)winstonwolfe Wrote: SMS is coming!
to Madrid
(08-15-2018, 02:37 PM)Dublinista Wrote: to Madrid

Elliot representatives are meeting Lotito in the meantime.
Thiago Silva might be the next unexpected reinforcement