Milan have booked a medical for tomorrow at La Madonnina clinic, according to @cmdotcom
Meanwhile Jacobelli of TuttoSport says that Milan are challenging Juve for Milinkovic, and that the situation should be monitored until last minutes of the mercato because Milan are strongly involved in the deal.
We aren't getting Savic.Lotito is too difficult and it's too much for us atm.That doesn't make this mercato a failure although a top quality mid or a player on the cusp of greatness would of been amazing we've done well overall
I don't see Juve getting him
Been on holiday this week. I will end it by seeing sms in a Milan shirt, I'm sure
It is a done deal, this drama is only for media and fans. SMS will undergo medical tomorrow and will be a Milan player by the end of mercato. Negotiations are underway for couple of days and I guess there is only details left to define.
08-16-2018, 11:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2018, 11:08 PM by goose.)
Hmm.
https://www.football-italia.net/126310/r...avic-milan
The interesting quote I get from that is "Calciomercato.com reported the club had booked a medical for an unnamed player on Friday". Who?
Grow up, lighten up, shut up.