07-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Andersen to Lyon
|
Summer Mercato 2019
|
|
07-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Andersen to Lyon
07-02-2019, 11:25 PM
07-03-2019, 12:27 AM
(07-02-2019, 03:42 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Visits ok, Sensi in place for the signature: 'Glad I chose Inter' ... official Wrong team bud. This is an AC Milan forum not a MErda one. (07-02-2019, 05:54 PM)xudong Wrote: Thanks, Reza. Let me go ahead make 10 consecutive posts of 3 videos each, just to show my appreciation. If they're the same 3 video's I'll have to start calling you mazen... (07-02-2019, 06:40 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: #Whatsapp For #Borini there is interest from a PL Club. Recent contacts have taken place and I’m still working on finding out who the Club is. I hope I can update you guys soon with this. The transfers out market is heating up! He's a good backup so depends on the offer. Sell him. we're not playing with wingers so Samu won't be needed. That makes more sense rather than sacrificing Cutrone. I think all these Cutrone rumours are media bullshit. Simply put, IM , We don't plan to sell him, but if an offer comes in, we'd consider it. (07-02-2019, 10:25 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: That Stupid Club will be Manchester United. No doubt about it. Can that stupid club also pay 40m for Suso and 70 for Gigio please. They spend stupid money on average players all the time so why not stupid money on our average players
07-03-2019, 03:01 AM
EPL teams tend to overvalue/ overpay players, and especially on English player. Leicester declined Manu offer of 70M for Maguire. LOL
07-03-2019, 03:04 AM
07-03-2019, 04:07 AM
07-03-2019, 04:08 AM
Wolves are interested in Silva for 25M acc report, however loan with option.
07-03-2019, 05:18 AM
07-03-2019, 05:59 AM
07-03-2019, 06:17 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|