Winter Mercato 11'/12'
I think Milan will get Amauri, with all the others being smoke screens. Away from Juve, in the right environment, he always seems to perform well and other than some unreachable targets (e.g. Cavani), he's probably the most affordable target and complete forward we can go for as a vice Ibra.

(11-17-2011, 08:15 PM)Hitman Wrote: all this BS about Tevez causing problems... man some people really are being fed bs with their eyes wide shut..... just like how most thought Robinho was a party boy and going to mess up Milans dressing room, just like how they said the same about Ibra and Cassano... but guess what it never happened.

Tevez was hold against his will and forced to stay in City despite him telling them 1 year in advance he wanted to leave because he wasnt happy in England. He did not want to come on the field in the CL game because he did not want to be cup-tied for an eventual transfer in January. Tevez was always an exemplary professional and gave 100% in trainings and matches. In terms of personality, he definitely won't cause problems here.

However, I do question Milan's intent and feel like they are kind of lost. Ibra/Pato/Binho/Inzaghi/Shaarawy all availble, with Cassano due to return in between 2-4 months. Bringing Tevez in for a short loan wouldn't be great for Tevez, what if he scores a dozen goals and we want to keep him, that'll mean we will have to say adios to one our four strikers. I dont want to sell Ibra or Robinho, I think both are vital for us...even Cassano began to show alot of improvement before his injury. I'd like those three to stay, and if Pato was to be sold, we should bring in Neymar instead with the same money we'd make off his sale. Neymar is going to be the best.

Completely untrue, on the pitch Tevez might be great, with a great work ethic, but off it he's been a problem at every club he's played for (except West Ham, kind of). At Boca, I can't remember the exact events that happened but I specifically remember him saying he can't play in Argentina anymore because of some issues he had at the club.

Similar circumstances were in Brazil, as again he was a great player, but left with all sorts of controversy and tension (not including the odd transfer deal with West Ham) and eventually at United, where he was considered a great player on the pitch, but I have huge doubts Alex Ferguson would just dump him without reason.

Even at Man City, he was always controversial as even before wanting to leave there were a number of stories of him not returning to training on time or going to South America unexpectedly. Only difference now is he's no longer the star there, and therefore these things aren't overlooked.

Robinho's had his problems in the past, but they were never as huge as Tevez. Ibra's an arse, everyone knows it and I'm sure he knows it himself, but the fact is he's also a constructive personality in the dressing room as he's got this arrogance and desire to win.

Cassano is a great character until he has his Cassanata moment. In Sampdoria he was great, but had this moment and was immediately sacked. At Milan, we've yet to see it and we can hope we never do, but the fact remains he is a highly volatile character.

Point is, Tevez has always been controversial and disruptive figure, and this is fact, unlike the others where it's often just rumours. I say this as someone who was praying we'd sign Tevez around the time Sheva left Milan.
On Football-Italia it says Man City will offer De Rossi a Contract.It's in a couple of papers here aswell and on the sports news they are preparing a £10,500,000 a year contract if thats true it sucks .That about 230,000 euro after tax a week.I hope he want's to stay in Italy and joins Milan.But I doubt we'll compete with that.Also I'd take Tevez on loan see how it works with a reasonable fee.Midfield need's looking at but I'm thinking V.Bommel will leave and Monty will come in not a direct replacement but well he's good and really cheap or free.I see Seedorf staying and Ambro and Rino ...with a cheap or free players arriving for the eventual retirement of our older players.I hope they don't think Ambro Rino and Seedorf to play until 38 or 39.
Chinese media says we are planning a bonera-borriello swap. that's better than maxi lopez and amuri I think.
May god with chinese footbball
Cassano skillful player that creates a good amount of goal's and chips in with a few too.We need a Cassano replacement not just any forward player who we can for a swap on loan cheap or free.This management is deluded , If a RB goes out injured for a long time you need to replace him with another RB not just any defensive position because it's cheaper or free...they are clueless.
(11-18-2011, 02:11 PM)will4li Wrote: Chinese media says we are planning a bonera-borriello swap. that's better than maxi lopez and amuri I think.

In terms of quality it would be an improvement, but we don't need Borriello at this point. Also, note how Borriello was dropped from Italy NT since he left Milan.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
borriello is a great player. i am a fan personally. but right know you need to shop for IBRA's replacement, who should not be a player who complains about being a sub (the reason he left milan). the one we need is Amauri, good technical ability, no extra costs and suits the sub role perfectly
its interesting how we all of a sudden feel it is vital to find a player of Cassanos qualities...and yet at the begging of the season only few of us believed he would be an important player....funny how destiny toys with us..
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
We can win scudetto with or without cassano,his full recovery remains a ?.Actually,Among all the strikers on the market,I'd like us go for podorski.instead of ibra subs,he will bring more speed to our attack.after klose success,lazio is after him right now.
May god with chinese footbball
Podolski has done very well with Germany but at club level he has goal every almost 4 games and has 39 at club level in the last 5 years.He is not as good a goalscorer at club level , and is a striker forward whatever.So there is better out there.Bayern had no room for him and the 15 goals in almost 100 games was why.I would not be behind this transfer and he'd cost over 10 million aswell.
Podolski's goal sheet this season is quite impressive,9 goals in 11 games.And allegri said we need an SS, tevez is more like center forward.
May god with chinese footbball