Summer mercato 2020
(10-02-2020, 04:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: Who do you have in mind? 

I know the obvious choices are Laxalt, Duarte and Halilovic. But except for Halilovic, the other 2 would still need to be replaced.

I don't have any team particularly on mind. If I did, I am sure that I could have made some good money out of it being a consultant or something like that. 

I am just hoping (and believing) that there should be some team out there as stupid as we were in the past decade.  Icon_lol2
(10-02-2020, 05:35 PM)Artan Wrote: Reza, never open a match thread again PLEASE Big Grin already suffered a heart stroke last night

it is the sleeping giant. as soon as the game was over, I checked. I wanted to give reza some credit for that, but unfortunately it goes to sleeping giant.  Icon_lol2

plus, would you want a comfortable loss or an exciting win? Grinundwech
Rudiger and Dalot close to loan moves.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
(10-02-2020, 08:11 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: it is the sleeping giant. as soon as the game was over, I checked. I wanted to give reza some credit for that, but unfortunately it goes to sleeping giant.  Icon_lol2

plus, would you want a comfortable loss or an exciting win? Grinundwech

Sagrin Sagrin  24 pk vs rio ave
(10-02-2020, 08:11 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: it is the sleeping giant. as soon as the game was over, I checked. I wanted to give reza some credit for that, but unfortunately it goes to sleeping giant.  Icon_lol2

plus, would you want a comfortable loss or an exciting win? Grinundwech

Thanks Big Grin
I opened Coronavirus thread and it spread like Fire
I opened Duarte thread and he...  Facepalm
WTF Icon_lol2 Am I cursedBig Grin
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Milan will sign 18 year old Valencia striker Jordi Escobar and immediately loan him out to Groningen. Has also been linked with Manchester City. Called the spanish Lewandowski.
(10-02-2020, 08:09 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I don't have any team particularly on mind. If I did, I am sure that I could have made some good money out of it being a consultant or something like that. 

I am just hoping (and believing) that there should be some team out there as stupid as we were in the past decade.  Icon_lol2

I didn't mean who do youbhave in mind in terms of a "dumb team" that will pay up.  Icon_lol2
I meant who do you have in mind in terms of "deadwood" for us to get rid of. Big Grin


I'd be super happy with Rudiger. For me, he's the best CB from the ones we've been linked to. (Right now. Can't speak about a few years from now considering Fofana's development)
If we are getting Rudiger...We are winning Europa lads, Celtic, Lille.. who cares bring it on Devilcool




If he remains injury free Facepalm
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(10-02-2020, 08:42 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Milan will sign 18 year old Valencia striker Jordi Escobar and immediately loan him out to Groningen. Has also been linked with Manchester City. Called the spanish Lewandowski.

It is said that he has 80M release clause.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Even though I should not say this but Spanish players always have loyalty issue towards foreign clubs. I don't think we will able to retain him for long.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!