Winter mercato 2021
(11-28-2020, 01:31 PM)Artan Wrote: Hakan is a goner be it in January or in June. For the substitution we may not look wide... Eriksen could be the one coming, of course if the first target Sczabozlai should go elsewhere.

Nope not that Merda flop

I will get Malinovskyi or Thiago Almada if we fail on Szobaslai, tbh Malinovskyi is very much possible, Atalanta want to sell him as they already have got Miranchuk and they are already running on 3/4 Attacking midfielders.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(11-28-2020, 02:01 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Nope not that Merda flop

I will get Malinovskyi or Thiago Almada if we fail on Szobaslai, tbh Malinovskyi is very much possible, Atalanta want to sell him as they already have got Miranchuk and they are already running on 3/4 Attacking midfielders.

You would only want Thauvin for the bench but think these guys can start? In my opinion Hakan should be replaced by someone who is at least as good as Hakan 'in good form'. None of these guys are there yet. If we reach CL we need to be able to rely on our CAM.
(11-28-2020, 05:17 PM)Joël Wrote: You would only want Thauvin for the bench but think these guys can start? In my opinion Hakan should be replaced by someone who is at least as good as Hakan 'in good form'. None of these guys are there yet. If we reach CL we need to be able to rely on our CAM.

Szobaslai is the most wanted CAM in Europe now Confused 

Ok, I mention Almada for sake of mentioning Icon_lol2 but Malinoski is hell better than slow, boring and inconsistent Hakan and will be very realistic signing imo.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(11-28-2020, 05:37 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Szobaslai is the most wanted CAM in Europe now Confused 

Ok, I mention Almada for sake of mentioning Icon_lol2 but Malinoski is hell better than slow, boring and inconsistent Hakan and will be very realistic signing imo.

I know Szoboszlai is one of the most wanted CAM's but he plays in the Austrian and is quite inconsistent. Hakan leaving should be a chance to improve the team not bring uncertainty. Tonali was also one of the most wanted mids I wouldn't have trusted him to be a starter this year. Making CL means money and I don't think the team is that good it means investing in depth only. Hakan is not my favorite too btw but he has his periods of form. A replacement should at least be as good as "top form" Hakan.
Joël, Hakan is having 2 max e months of good form. 6-7 months he is an average player who cobtributes with nothing to the game. We need a consistent one.
(11-28-2020, 06:34 PM)Artan Wrote: Joël, Hakan is having 2 max e months of good form. 6-7 months he is an average player who cobtributes with nothing to the game. We need a consistent one.

That's what I said....
Szoboszlai will also not bring consistency just so you know.
I'd go for Zaccagni from Verona
(11-29-2020, 11:20 AM)ac.michael Wrote: I'd go for Zaccagni from Verona

He is not a ideal CAM imo, a kind of SS
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(11-28-2020, 10:02 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Those people who know a bit about French league compares Thauvin with Suso and looking at his compilation on youtube does support their opinion and Yes, we should not forget that Thuavin was indeed a EPL flop with Newcastle. So we should be careful but I won't mind him for strengthening our bench. My wish is Hakan, Diaz(who gonna pay 25M for him) and Samu out, A good RW, Thauvin and Szobolasi in.

Thauvian wouldn't be the first nor last to flop in the EPL. Especially at Newcastle which unfortunately for them has become a great yo-yo club. Nearly every season they're up only to go straight back down.

(11-28-2020, 11:59 AM)nefremo Wrote: Seems like a new rumor every day about Calhanoglu to United. Now Bild stating that talks started in the summer and he's likely (90%) going to Manchester. (This was on Football-Italia)

I think.everyone is fine with this. People are fed up with his inconsistency. I know I am. He's mediocre more often then not. On the off-chance, he has a great game, but other then this past summer (post Covid 2019/2020 Serie A), he's never had a prolonged good period. He's back to being sloppy. Back to being insonsistent and frustrating. And now he's started talks with Manchester and is demanding insane wages to stay at Milan.

I'm totally fine with him leaving. But if he's leaving anyway, then I want him gone in January. No point in having him here. Maldini said we didn't spend what we could in the summer, so I guess we have some funds left. Maybe we can sell him for some measly 5mil just to get him out of here and replace him. If he stays until June though, I hope he rotts on the bench.

About Thauvin....I don't know enough about him. From the little I do remember (and youtube confirmed this to me), he's not the quickest player. Seems like he should play centrally, however has found more success out wide due to the space there and pressure coming only from 1 direction. The comparisons to Suso are actually fair. I prefer quick players out wide, so I'll always be sceptical of the Thauvin types being out there on the winds.

One key difference between Thauvian and Suso : speed.

Suso couldn't dribble around a barn. 

Thauvian has some pace and will beat defender's on the dribble.
I think for CAM if we're staying young it will be Szobo, Odegaard or Kubo.

It's hard to think who we could afford to sign that could come in an immediately impact. There is someone like Ozil who will be free, but I would hesitate to bring him on his wages, plus he has been injury prone lately....plus he's lazy. But I'm saying someone LIKE Ozil is hard to find.

I think we will stay with a younger player.