Winter mercato 2022
I am not sure his refusal has anything to do with Sampdoria or Milan not wanting to pay his salary. It is a 6 loan with option, the max it would cost Samp is 1 million (after tax) and that's with Milan not taking any portion of it.
I hope they terminate his contract. Guy is totally useless anyway.
(01-31-2022, 06:27 PM)reza Wrote: I am not sure his refusal has anything to do with Sampdoria or Milan not wanting to pay his salary. It is a 6 loan with option, the max it would cost Samp is 1 million (after tax) and that's with Milan not taking any portion of it.

Every million counts for this management lol. Next thing you know, that one million we couldn't save is the reason we couldn't sign Sanches lol.
(01-31-2022, 05:18 PM)Beppe Wrote: Samu seems on his way out. What time does the market close in italy? Still time to get Lo Celso?

@FabrizioRomano
Giovani Lo Celso to Villarreal, done deal
So market is closed
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(01-31-2022, 03:49 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: A Good, strong RW
Malik Thiaw like CB
Boubacar Kamara

If we pull this out, we surely going to be give Inter and Juventus a strong fight for Scudetto

I don't know. We are assuming Juve and Inter are going to stay the way they are this season. I don't think they will. My gut feeling is they will continue to strengthen. They aren't like the current Milan owners/mgt as they have a different mentality from us. They are about sporting success now while we are more concerned with "balancing the books". Elliott does not care if we win this year, next year or in five years time. They are okay so long as revenue = expenditure or something close to that. That would never be acceptable to, say, Juventus. Because truth is we are not as bad financially as it is made out. I tend to be amused at the long essays and paragraphs of analysis of why the current way is right and only way. I don't think any Milan fan is expecting huge, expensive signings. Just one or two to keep the team afloat. But when we bargaining for players we want and then fail to get them because of 1 or 2 millions...[emoji2357]

C'mon, stop acting like we are on the verge of bankruptcy [emoji24][emoji38]
(01-31-2022, 06:23 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: He was tremendous in the Euro last year though. I think he has potential to be a major force at the CF position, a position that doesn't have a ton of depth worldwide right now. I would love to get him if we can afford him because he has the tools to be a superstar CF and we cannot afford to sign any of the established star CF out there.
That's the best compliment I have seen someone give Isak. Personally I don't rate him that much. I could be wrong though because I only watched a few times and my judgment is maybe affected by the figures being quoted in order to sign him [emoji106]
(01-31-2022, 06:41 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: Every million counts for this management lol. Next thing you know, that one million we couldn't save is the reason we couldn't sign Sanches lol.

[emoji38][emoji38]
(01-31-2022, 08:06 PM)Inas Wrote: That's the best compliment I have seen someone give Isak. Personally I don't rate him that much. I could be wrong though because I only watched a few times and my judgment is maybe affected by the figures being quoted in order to sign him [emoji106]

Be minimalist and get Belotti, he is a huge Milan fan even though thing hasn't gone in his way in this one year but he can someone who will ready to fight for the badge like Tonali and unlike Kesshit. He is the most affordable, good and realistic choice for us this summer. I beg to management is to please be more active and enthuaist in coming window not strolling for nothing.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(01-31-2022, 08:16 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Be minimalist and get Belotti, he is a huge Milan fan even though thing hasn't gone in his way in this one year but he can someone who will ready to fight for the badge like Tonali and unlike Kesshit. He is the most affordable, good and realistic choice for us this summer. I beg to management is to please be more active and enthuaist in coming window not strolling for nothing.
Yeah, I like Belotti. I like his passion, fighting spirit and the fact that he is a Milan fan since he was a kid. Only issue is his injury records plus he's a bit deficient on the technical side.