01-13-2012, 05:16 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012, 05:34 AM by xudong.)
I like the optimism here at MM.
(01-12-2012, 05:54 PM)reza Wrote: Berlusconi is either interested in the team or not. Like we all know Galliani has been smart in some shrewd moves but that won't happen all the time so we will see what happens when we replace Seedorf, Ambro, Rino, van Bommel, Nesta, Yepes, Pippo, Zambro ...guaranteed all this has to happen within 4 or max 5 windows from now.
In an ideal world, all this should happen within 1 or max 2 windows from now. 
I am gonna to leave this thread for now. A few thoughts:
1) nothing is for sure until January 31. let's wait until then to be happy or angry. 
2) there is still no reason to be angry if Tevez comes and Pato stays, or if Tevez comes and Pato leaves, or if Tevez doesn't come and Pato stays, or even if we have neither. What's important is that Milan keeps winning and I am sure that you all will be happy; even if we start winning, there is always the next season to look forward to. So be happy anyway.
Of course, that doesn't mean that I am not curious. I can't wait until January 31.  I remain optimistic. I feel that it could be something that Fester pulled off. It is uncharacteristic of Galliani, somehow I feel.
We will see. At the end of the day, FORZA MILAN.
   
01-13-2012, 06:46 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012, 07:12 AM by WCmilan.)
The reason i am so optomistic is because none of this makes sence. If you've followed this entire tevez and basically entire transfer mercato you'd be 100% a big signing is coming, if not then b&g seriously are retarted. They say they want to win CL, they know our current team will scrape by if even because of our mid, also they must be insane to think we can go the rest of the season with out someone to fill in for cassano? He was a big part of our team, he seriously expects to play a full season with 3 strikers, maybe maxi lopes whos nothing above average? Then, in the beginning they say tevez was to fill in for cassano, yet they say the reason the deal fell through was because pato didnt leave, then he came out and said pato was never going to leave in the first place it's all media, leonardo saying the same.. THEN tevez agent and the whole world of football is almost certain were going to sign him, media pictures of tevez name being printed for the back of our jerseys, on top of all this tevez wont go anywhere but to us, so what is man city going to do with someone on such high wages, then let him go free without getting anything out of it in the summer and he'll still end up with us..
AND IF for some reason we seriously aren't going to sign tevez, galliani hinted today by saying the same thing happened back in the day when they tried to sign vialli, the deal fell through then they ended up signing van basten.. he only said our attack wouldn't change. Maybe a CAM? maybe someone like schweini who knows but i know this mercato isnt over..
btw pls guys i put so much effort into summing this all up just to give you guys all some hope so please read
btw what about that guy welliton from spartak moscow? that kids immense, i think hes brazilian too if im not mistaken
If this be not over, B&G just get greedier and greedier, thinking we paid 42m combined for Ibra and Binho was too much after the landings Cassano and Nocerino and co. With their relations with their former clubs, we could have signed Ibra and Binho for 2m combined.
(01-13-2012, 12:56 AM)Stitch Wrote: I just hope this wont strain Pato's relationship with the club. Like, Berlu ordering Allegri not to put him in the team, trying to force him to leave.
That would only make Pato's market value lower, so it would be a lose-lose situation for Berlusconi.
I will give two possible scenarios!
Seriosuly,
1. Either everything got out of control (we are biased and have it hard to see it)
2. Galliani and Berlu are so so smart and their thinking and planning is on another level that you and I will never comprehend
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(01-13-2012, 12:02 AM)Nalx Wrote: City's punishing him with a hefty fine was expected but point 1&2 show that Tevez has no good intention whatsoever to respect his contract, hence like you, I couldn't understand either why they haven't rescinded the contract yet.
If they rescind his contract, Tevez goes to Milan for free and Man$tty, aside from looking like idiots, don't get the 25m transfer fee.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. "
Galliani : We will sign a replacement for Cassano we must replace Cassano , that players is Maxi no now it's Tevez only Tevez will replace Cassano.
Galliani  ato decided to stay so Tevez cannot come.
Tevez not arriving whatever , but that statement makes my blood boil , it is them again playing us for 8 year old kid's.This isn't a soap opera it's the club we have chosen to support and love and pump money into .But again we are to accept blatent lies , we all know Berlu is a scumbag of a human being that cares about nothing but his ego .But I just cannot accept the lies and B.S that is now spewing out of Galliani again.
I couldn't care less about Tevez atm I will choose Pato over Tevez,The lies well that is a crappy thing to do yet again.
(01-13-2012, 02:17 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: (01-13-2012, 12:56 AM)Stitch Wrote: I just hope this wont strain Pato's relationship with the club. Like, Berlu ordering Allegri not to put him in the team, trying to force him to leave.
Are u serious? No, really bro? U really think Berlu would do that?
Smh.
I think he would do anything to get the money. Even if it's "only" 10 million (difference between Pato's and Tevez's price).
(01-13-2012, 11:05 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Galliani : We will sign a replacement for Cassano we must replace Cassano , that players is Maxi no now it's Tevez only Tevez will replace Cassano.
Galliani ato decided to stay so Tevez cannot come.
Tevez not arriving whatever , but that statement makes my blood boil , it is them again playing us for 8 year old kid's.This isn't a soap opera it's the club we have chosen to support and love and pump money into .But again we are to accept blatent lies , we all know Berlu is a scumbag of a human being that cares about nothing but his ego .But I just cannot accept the lies and B.S that is now spewing out of Galliani again.
I couldn't care less about Tevez atm I will choose Pato over Tevez,The lies well that is a crappy thing to do yet again.
Jay, I was unaware that you (we) were pumping money into Milan!! I'm not a billionaire, but I do buy a jersey or 2 every year (have all 3 for this season  ) but I wouldnt consider that "pumping"...Not a personal attack, but while our expenditure on Milan may be significant from our perspective, I am not sure how that compares directly (even en masse) with the millions that Berlu finds annually to finance the club.
Having said that, all this back and forth is SOP for Uncle Fester and Berlu....not to mention that it is Sillyseason until Jan 31st....so until then, lets not get too carried away, or too silly.
Will I be upset if we dont get a Cassano replacement? Hmmmm not sure....will I be upset if we dont win the scudetto or the UCL?
Maybe.
I LOVE MILAN
01-13-2012, 01:30 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2012, 01:31 PM by Jay Crisp.)
Well in merch jerseys jackets hoodies and other silly thing mugs hats gym bags etc I have per my income spent quite a bit on Milan , as millions of others have season tickets Milan channel subscriptions so fans have given Milan millions over the years and these ridiculous flip flop statements are treating fans with a there stupid and will believe anything attitude is very annoying.Without they'd have a lot less revenue a lot less.
|