Winter Mercato 11'/12'
(01-25-2012, 04:00 PM)fLame Wrote:
(01-25-2012, 03:09 PM)sylrus Wrote: who do you choose ?
1. balotelli
2. tevez
3. cassano (if he had not been with us already)

In this order:

1. Cassano
2. Tevez
3. Balotelli (I think he has mental issues)

Damn, fans have such short memory that it's embarrassing.
Before Cassano's illness he was pretty much the main star for Italy and a top 3 star for Milan. It wasn't even that long ago. But now everyone thinks of him like he is some average player.

My list was:
1. Tevez
2. Balotelli
3. Cassano

So I guess you're accusing me of having a short memory and calling it an embarassment? Well... I've never rated Cassano as anything else but a backup for our team. I wasn't exactly overly excited about us signing him in the first place. I think he's overrated and I'm not going to think otherwise just because he's ill. I haven't forgotten anything about Cassano and he's still bottom of my list (at least of those three). Devilcool
Serious thought: You know what I would do with those 25m we are saving up on Tevez if they must be spent on an attacker?

-- I'd get Cavani right freaking now.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(01-25-2012, 10:41 PM)fLame Wrote: Serious thought: You know what I would do with those 25m we are saving up on Tevez if they must be spent on an attacker?

-- I'd get Cavani right freaking now.


I think you should save another January. Cavani is much more expensive than just 25m Big Grin
(01-25-2012, 10:53 PM)Aficio Wrote: I think you should save another January. Cavani is much more expensive than just 25m Big Grin

Yeah, but mostly because De Laurentiis Devilol
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
what an amazing player Cavani is! he just single-handed kicked Inter Merda out of Coppa Italia.

I do NOT think that we have even slightest chance of landing him. Two reasons:
1) De Laurentiis (spiteful)
2) Berlusconi (cheap) Big Grin Icon_lol2

If you can't even convince them with 25m or 40m, how would you even have any chance with free loan + option to buy with 10m (yes, I made it up, but that's our style these days)? I don't if I should use Big Grin or Sad.
Cavani keeps surprising me,he is like a combination of sheva and inzaghi now,his intensity level is the topest among current forwards.but our attack is great already,I don't see the chance we go for cavani unless we let loose pato which I don't mind now,pato's injury history is almost wearing out my patience.
May god with chinese footbball
I'd offer Napoli Pato+Urby for Cavani. Cavani-Ibra-Robinho attack would be perfection.
(01-25-2012, 08:54 PM)Stitch Wrote:
(01-25-2012, 07:24 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Well he did not do it here, right?

its just one case of a player settling down with us. tevez, however, is a trouble wherever he goes.

You fail to tell me why Tevez couldn't settle down when Cassano, trouble wherever he goes, settled down with us?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Napoli isnt exactly a small club anymore.. im sure if they make it to the quarters or semi finals this year in cl a lot of their players will want to stay and they'll probably invest even more.. hence cavani may not want to leave + if he were too there would be a huge pricetag
Napoli is a little bit like Milan a few seasons back under Ancelotti. Always performed well in CL games and "big" Serie A games against big teams, but couldn't seem to focus enough when playing "small" sides. LOL. Icon_lol2