Not worth the money. He's in Saudi Arabia, two more years of contract at 14 millions per year. In any combination he would cost us way more than his realistic value on the field.
Btw, I don't want that greedy mercenary back.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Broke Gerry confirmed that he’s willing to give up a minority share of the club amid Middle East interest.
I'd consider going after him. He will be freebie in the summer, so we would save 20-30ish M there.
I doubt we will spend more than that for a single player, so we won't be able to afford better quality than him anyway... so save money there and use it for other burning spots.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
So Luka Romero scored two goals vs Atletico Madrid tonight.
Every player improves as soon as they get away from Pioli and his hopeless coaching.
CDK, Diaz, Gabbia and Romero.
Chukwueze is in the dog house. Pioli belittled him in an interview before yesterday's match. Unlikely to see much game time.
28m wasted by Moncada and his algorithms.
If we could get 10m for him I’d sell him! He wont make it here.