Repubblica: Sergio Conceicao is unhappy with how some of the AC Milan squad are looking after themselves. There is a problem in the squad because some players exceed 90kg (Mike Maignan’s name is mentioned specifically).
Maignan right now is probably the worst GK in Serie A.
Igli Tare will be new sporting director.
Again a foreigner, an average one. I have no hopes left
03-04-2025, 01:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2025, 01:34 PM by Sampinjon.)
He's waiting with hammer in his hands to put last nail at Milan's casket.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Brahim has become a key player for Real. Fantastic match today and a great goal. Yet another talent blossoms to an elite level player in another club. I know he had his up and downs, but he loved the shirt, and had a grinta like Tonali.
Along with Conte and De Zerbi again, Igor Tudor is now a candidate for our coaching job. These guys are crazy
(03-04-2025, 10:25 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Brahim has become a key player for Real. Fantastic match today and a great goal. Yet another talent blossoms to an elite level player in another club. I know he had his up and downs, but he loved the shirt, and had a grinta like Tonali.
Problem with him is that he's one of those guys who can perform only if he's surrounded by top players.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Again linked with Lecce's Nikola Krstovic. I've never understood this as he's always been quite bad when I saw him play.