Winter Mercato - 2026
We don't have players like that, we don't have leaders.
If players like Rabiot jump ship too - rumour to Napoli - it only proves that the coach was only one part of the problem. I will not accept lines like 'why would Rabiot want to stay?' Team chaos doesn't mean automatically all multi millions contracts are worthless. Besides, claiming De Laurentiis and Napoli is such tidy not chaotic atmosphere is over exaggerating.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
(05-31-2026, 08:58 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: Romano: Rafa Leão has decided to leave Milan this summer. “I’m proud as I made history at AC Milan but I want new chapter. I feel ready to play in another league"

Weird statements almost like he thinks he's a free agent, what if he remains unsold?
Also lowering his value by openly declaring that wants to leave the club that paid his fine when he ran away from Sporting. Apart from Galatasaray no other team shown any real interest.

To be fair, didn't the club tell him first that he can leave?
Schira: Cremonese won’t trigger the option to buy (€4M) Filippo Terracciano, who will return to Milan.

Third signing of the season so far...
So Terracciano is still Milan player but Liberali not. Jackasses  Dodgy
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(06-01-2026, 10:52 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: So Terracciano is still Milan player but Liberali not. Jackasses  Dodgy

That makes sense though. If Terracciano was good enough, he would've been gone too. 

It is funny how things have evolved for Liberali. I read that he didn't get much chance to play in the first half because their coach always chose Alphadjo Cisse over him, but then we bought Cisse and he also got injured right away after we loaned him back. Then Liberali started to shine.
Morata is also back?
(06-02-2026, 05:25 AM)xudong Wrote: That makes sense though. If Terracciano was good enough, he would've been gone too. 

It is funny how things have evolved for Liberali. I read that he didn't get much chance to play in the first half because their coach always chose Alphadjo Cisse over him, but then we bought Cisse and he also got injured right away after we loaned him back. Then Liberali started to shine.

Milan DNA written all over
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Previously linked players Goretzka and Gila are off the table.
Our most promising goalkeeper from the youth teams Longoni will sign for PSG.
And one of our most promising youngsters strikers Lontani will sign for Parma.
They also let go of Liberali last year.

Probably they prefer some more bang average foreigners?

Everything is fcked up at this club atm.
(06-04-2026, 04:33 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Previously linked players Goretzka and Gila are off the table.

I don't mind dropping Goretzka from our list; but not getting (or trying for) Gila would be a shame.

Off topic: There is no way to know for sure, but I still think that if we somehow got Gila and Mateta in January, we may actually win the Scudetto. It is such an embarrassment to even drop out of top 4 in this weak-ass league.)